29

We stepped out of the car. My feet dragged my to the front of the house, My hands shaking like an electric toothbrush. People were already smoking on the front porch.I didn't even ask who gave the party and why, maybe it was a birthday party? Did I have to bring anything? I looked down to my shoes to avoid any and all contact with the world. My hart was beating as if I was about to have an heart attack. I knew that if I just turned around now and drove of I would've been better of, but I couldn't do that do Kimberley.

So I went inside

It was around 11 pm and people were already drunk.

"EL" Kimberly yelled. "Yeah?" I responded finally looking up. I observed the room, it was a really really big house Very modern and probably very expensive, when my eyes took a look at the people in the house I got really freaked out, almost all of the people were looking at us, like a lion looks at a deer when it's hungry. Others looked at us like you would if you ever came across your anemie, but I've never even met these people . "Come here" she said while grabbing my hand. She took me to a kitchen "what do you want to drink?" She asked but I could't hear her "WHAT" I yelled over the music "I asked WHAT YOU WANTED TO DRINK" she asked again "a coke pleas" I replied "oh hell no" she objected "you're getting something stronger then that" she continued but I shook my head "no just a coke pleas, I really don't want to drink anything" I explained "don't be a pussy El just have a drink" she continued "N-no, I have to drive us home" I tried "So wodka? Yes I think you would like wodka" she said completely ignoring my protest. "I-.. never mind" I said taking the cup from her. "Well.." She said expectedly "what?" I asked "drink up" she said but I shook my head "drink.. drink...drink... drink.." she began and people chimed in. I shook my head. "You know I don't want to" I said but she ignored me again people kept yellinh that I had to drink so i have in. she barely put any coke in it as far as I could taste. When I was done with the cup she laughed. "Was that so hard" she said I shook my head "" I'm going to find Jaxon or Harry or anyone. Have fun" she said while walking away

great.

I knew I could't go home now, I was already intoxicated so leaving was no option at the moment. I stil wanted to go outside so I walked to the door until someone stopped me.

"You look very sexy tonight" Louis said behind me. I smiled nervously when I turned around "leaving so soon?" He asked but I shook my head "no I just need some fresh air" I awkwardly said and he smiled. "Oh oke, may I joint you?" He asked and I nodded.

" so how have you been?" he asked when we were outside " fine hhhow are you?" I asked already starting to feel the wodka (it was kinda her first time to try these things so it kicks in harder) "yeah great, my dad let me have this party soo I,m good" he responded " oh it's your party!" I beamed and he nodded. " yeah I told your friend that she had to bring you if she wanted to come" he added " oh really?" I asked " yeah, I didn't have your number so I couldn't ask it myself" he explained " doesn't matter I,m here now" I remarked. " I can see that" he said with a smile looking me up and down. "L-let's get inside shall we?" I asked and he nodded.

I never experienced anything that would cause my distrust of men but for some reason I do. I think that that is just the way I was raised, to be subconsciously afraid of them.

We walked inside and he took me to the living room where it was really busy. There were 3 big couches and a few stools where people sat, dough it was already full. Louis lead me to the couches where I saw 2 people I didn't expect to see.

Harry and Jason.

What the hell were they doing here! Harry was 'sick' and my brother was at a friends house. I should've known that that was a lie. They weren't the only ones there dough there was a really pretty girl sitting on Harry's lap and 2 behind him, what was to be expected. Jaxon was sitting on the same couch as Harry but Harry was on de right side and Jaxon on the left with Kimberley sitting on his lap. Nail Zayn and Jason were sitting on the same couch and some other people were there but I didn't know there names.