35

Disclaimer: this chapter contains emotional and physical abuse. If you can't handle that! That's okey but this chap isn't for you!

——————————Harry pov——————
I stepped out of Elisabeths car. I already knew what was waiting on me inside and I thing Elisabeth knew aswel. But I can't be with her the hole time it wouldn't be good for her, I'm not good for her. I knew she didn't want to leave me but we had to, that man is still my dad and I had to make sure he was alright.

I knew Elisabeth wasn't leaving before I was 'safely' inside so I hurried. I was scared shitless but I had to do it.

I opened the door as silently as I possibly could. I walked trough the house on the tips of my toes but... no luck.

"So now you show up" he said sinister behind me. I closed my eyes and felt my jaw clenching "where have you been" he asked as if he actually cared "what do you care" I huffed "can't I know if my only son who is suppose to be my 'pride and joy' is some kind of a prostitué ?" He taunted I stayed quiet "answer me boy" he raged while grabbing my neck "well? Are you" he scolded "No" I answered him "don't lie to your father you ungrateful brat, your lucky." He scoffed "be glad I even take you in" he said while pushing me up against a wall "shut up" I respondedl

then it started..
He was already against the wall, he kicked me in my abdomen and my groin. I pushed him away a few times but it didn't help it only provoceren him more. I fell to the floor where He then started kicking harder and more frequently,my face, my arms, my whole body to be honest.

"Let's make a trip" he said grabbing my hair. I was already weak from the beating and had no choice but to fallow him. But when I saw where we were I panicked "no, no no" I started grabbing everything when I saw the door of the basement."  please don't" I begged "oh not so tough anymore" he smiled He opened the door but I resisted. And I was . "You know I like it when you resist" he taunted while smirking "pleas do-don't" I begged spitting blood out of my mouth. I started to resist but then I fels something hit me on the head and I passed out.

When I woke up and tried to open my eyes nothing happened. I opened my eyes and it was all black, I knew what it ment.

I screamed and tried to get out of he robes that were tied around my hands and legs. "Pleas don't do this Felix" I screamed "pleas" I tried again having a paniek attack. This was how my claustrophobia started.. my father would lock my in this freezer.

I couldn't calm down anymore how much I tried I kicked and scratched the door but it wouldn't budge. "P-pls-pleas don't do this. I beg you" I knew he was there... he was always there. "I'll do anything" and I ment it I would do anything and anyone if that ment I would get out. "I swear, I'll never go to her house again" I yelled but regretted it the second I did, I knew I would not do that but I also showed him that I have something of my own. I heard the change moving on the freezer and I wanted to stay in side.

"Who is 'she'?" He asked while opening the door my eyes squinted. "Who the FUCK is 'she'" he asked again but I didn't answer "I will not repeat myself boy" he warned and I swallowed my whole body was shaking not knowing what to do. "I-I uhm I was at a friends house" I said telling the truth "I knew you were a whore" he said laughing "I should do something with it, you can give me a lot of money" he beamed. He walked away letting me by myself ready to leave the room. I was shaking not knowing what just happened, I was sure he wanted to know who Elisabeth was but I was never going to tell him. She was mine, something that was finally... for me?