𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊♡︎

(this chapter is lowkey kinda cringy but whatever)

On the twelfth hour of on the last day of September, nineteen eighty-nine, a girl was born. The only thing that differentiates her from other people, is solely based on her abilities. Though, as there is nothing that extraordinary about her birth, her skills and abilities are what make her an extraordinary person. It was as if she was born with her abilities. A prodigy. It is not the entire case, as she worked and worked for said abilities to make her as good at those skills as she is today.

It's quite annoying really. Whenever she walked into the room and everyone's heads snapped around to look at her. Perks of being her daughter. Though, she could always just looked in their direction and they'd cower away in fear of what she, or her mother, would do to them. Perks of being her daughter. But, she had always hated that part. It's not that she didn't like being feared, she loved it. It was more the fact that people feared her because of her mother. Who her mother was and what she would, and could, do to them.

And if that was the case, then why didn't he fear her?

He didn't know that she existed until she had showed up at that damn doughnut shop, let alone who her mother was. Or why she was even there.

And the mission, the one that she had been on for only a few days. The mission that she never really wanted to go on, but her mother had asked her to. So why not? That mission. Though, she had never intended for everything that she had done to happen. Nor had she ever intended for the feelings that she had felt to happen. But, they happened. And those feelings happened all too fast.

And after a while, she finally realized that she wasn't there for that mission anymore. She wasn't there to do what her mother had assigned her to do. She was there because of the love she had gained for him. For that entire family, even if she didn't want to admit it.

And maybe that's what had caused her to do what she did over that small of a time span. She never really could grasp what had always caused her to start thinking the way that she did after those first few days. Except for one thought. It had crossed her mind on multiple occasions, but she had always pushed it off to the side; denying that it was true, that it could possibly be true. After her own mother and father had mentioned it, could it be true?

Impossible.

Though, could it be possible? Her mother could, and would, never approve of it.

But did she really care?