𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓♡︎

Y/n opened her eyes slowly, still pretty tired. It took her eyes a second to adjust before everything in front of her came into focus. She smiled faintly as she saw Five asleep next to her. He looked so peaceful with his hair in his face. As much as she wanted to move the hair out of his face, she decided against it. She didn't want to wake him up when he was so peaceful.

Moving around carefully, she slipped out of her bed, trying not to wake Five up. Seeing as she had succeeded so far, she walked over to her dresser and grabbed out a pair of underwear and spandex shorts. Not even caring, she picked up a shirt off the ground and slipped out of the room to go to the bathroom.

-

After brushing her teeth, taking a quick shower, and getting dressed, wearing spandex and Five's button up shirt, she went into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. While it was brewing, she cleaned the kitchen and cleaned off their plates from last night that they were- too busy to clean.

She had grabbed two coffee mugs and started pouring the coffee in them. Turning on the radio on a low volume as she did so.

She smiled faintly as one of her favorite songs Twisting the Night Away came on.

As she was finished pouring the second mug, she heard footsteps, causing her to turn her head and click off the radio. "Morning," she said, putting the pot of coffee back on the stand. She leaned her back against the counter, taking a sip from her coffee. "I was just about to get you up and see if you wanted any coffee."

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" he grumbled sleepily, his voice raspy.

"The same reason you're not wearing one," she said, shrugging as he walked over to her.

Stopping right in front of her, his chest almost pressed against hers, he grabbed the mug from behind her. He turned around, walking across the kitchen to lean on the counter in front of her. "Well, I need it. So, either you have to go and change or I'll take it off for you," he said, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Can I choose the latter?" she asked, taking a drink of her coffee as she raised her eyebrows. He raised an eyebrow, shaking his head slightly. "All right," she said, rolling her eyes as she put her mug down on the counter behind her. She started walking out of the kitchen and towards her bedroom, "Fine."

"You're limping!"

"Fuck off!"

Five shook his head, smirking into his mug as she closed the door.

-

"Oh, Salls," Elliot said as Y/n and Five entered the living room. He pointed to the coffee table in front of the couch, "Someone brought that for you."

Y/n nodded, walking over to the table. She furrowed her brows when she saw the vase with a single rose in it. "What the hell?" she whispered, grabbing a slip of paper from under the vase.

Roses were always your favorite

Her eyes widened slightly, "What the hell?"

-

"Elliot, did you develop these photos yourself?" Five asked, looking through a magnifying glass to see the pictures of his siblings and Y/n better.

"Of course," Y/n heard Elliot reply as she grabbed her leather jacket from downstairs. "Can't exactly drop that stuff off at the neighborhood photomap." Five turned around as Elliot gestured with his spoon full of oatmeal. "Government has eyes everywhere."

"It's nineteen sixty-three," Y/n stated, coming up the stairs while putting her jacket on. "They think that anyone and everyone is a Russian spy." Elliot looked over at Y/n and pointed his spoon at her, moving it to tell that she was right. "Hell, they probably think that I'm a Russian spy."