𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊♡︎

Diego and Allison were visibly relieved when the Diego had finally stopped the car and started speaking. The tension with Y/n and Five the whole way from the academy was unbearable. You could've cut the tension with a knife. Even if Five was sitting in the front seat and Y/n was sitting in the back seat with Allison. It was just as uncomfortable.

Diego sighed, turning the car off. "I know this Jenkins dude has to have a record," he stated, unbuckling his seatbelt. "We just gotta get our hands on this file."

Allison looked out the back of the car before turning back to look forwards. Five unbuckled his seatbelt and readjusted in his seat. Y/n sat behind Five with her legs crossed as she started picking at her nails.

"And your plan is to what? Waltz in there and just ask for it?" Allison asked.

"I know the station like the back of my hand, sis. I've spent a lot of time inside," Diego stated, looking in the side mirror.

"Handcuffed," Allison said.

"Doesn't mean you won't get caught," Y/n deadpanned, starting to bite one of her nails.

Diego turned around to look at her, "And what do you know about not getting caught?"

Y/n put her arm down, narrowing her eyes at Diego. She shook her head, "You have no idea."

Diego sighed, looking back forwards, "Whatever. Here's the plan."

"Plan?" Five asked, turning to Diego. "I'm just gonna blink in and get the file."

"No, that's not-" Diego shook his head. "You don't know that ins and outs of this place, okay?"

"I literally just did this yesterday."

"What?" Y/n and Diego asked at the same time.

Five looked to the side, thinking over what he just said. He shook his head, "My yesterday, not your yesterday." He paused, "It'll take me two seconds. Why don't I just go?"

"Listen to me. You are not going in there."

Y/n rolled her eyes, "If you two don't figure your shit out, I'll go in there myself."

Diego looked back in the side view mirror, "It's already decided. I made a call." He turned to look at Five, "That's what a leader does. He leads."

"How bad of a hero complex to you have?" Y/n asked.

Diego turned to her, "How big of a crush do you have on Five."

Y/n glared at him, pulling out one of her daggers.

"Hey!" Allison shouted, putting her hand between Y/n and Diego. "Calm down. Both of you. You're being ridiculous," she shook her head. Diego turned back around in his seat. "Y/n, put the knife down, please," Allison groaned, going back to her normal sitting position. Y/n huffed, putting her dagger back as she started messing with her leather jacket zipper.

-

Y/n and Five were both leaning up against a wall about a foot away from each other. They both had their arms crossed. Y/n leaned her head back on the wall and put one foot on the wall behind her while Allison used the phone to try and call Vanya.

"So, are you just gonna be pissed at me from now on?" Y/n asked, breaking the silence between the two.

Five turned his head to look at her while she kept her head tilted back slightly. "Yeah, Y/n. Okay? I'm still pissed you didn't tell me. You know, you could've bleed out or something and I wouldn't have known about it."

"How'd you find out about it?" she asked with no emotion in her voice.

"Someone told me."

"Allison?"