𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞♡︎

(Time's a little weird because she was at the Commission)

"Oh my god, we're back again. Brothers, sisters, everybody sing. We're gonna bring you the flavor. We're gonna show you how." -Backstreet Boys (and Klaus/Ben)

Y/n zapped across the street from a yellow house, not exactly where she was wanting to go. She huffed, looking around. There were a few kids running around with, what looked to be their mother, walking after them across the street. Y/n glanced behind her, trying to find somewhere to put the briefcase. Seeing the bushes right behind her, she tossed the briefcase behind it before looking back around and dusting off her pants. Sighing, she turned to start walking to wherever the alleyway would be. Then she noticed something.

The yellow house across the street was Allison's house. And on the side of the road, was a milk truck parked. A milk truck that three siblings had been driving around nineteen sixty-three, Dallas, Texas.

Shit.

Y/n looked both ways quickly before heading across the street. Her eyes followed the milk truck until she got to the stairs and started up them.

Shit, shit, shit. Please don't be in here. Please be a coincidence.

Turning to the door, she went to knock on it.

Dammit.

The door was wide open, meaning that they were most definitely inside the house. She sighed, cracking her knuckles before starting into the house. "Alli-"

Someone grunted, causing her to snap her head to the left to look into the living room.

Allison was on the ground on her back in between a coffee table and two chairs. A Swede stood over her, the one that attacked Five at the consulate. She was gasping and coughing for breath. She started choking while trying to stutter out, "I heard-"

Y/n glanced over to the doorway between the kitchen and the living room. Raymond was getting punched over and over again by another Swede, the one that had had the brass knuckles.

Y/n snapped her head back to Allison as she heard a strangled grunt. The Swede above her had what looked like a vacuum attachment in his eye. He yelled and moaned as Allison ripped it out of his eye. Blood fell onto Allison's face as the Swede stood up slowly and started gasping. He tried putting his hand over his eye, as if that was going to stop the bleeding.

Y/n cracked her neck, which wasn't smart since she still had a healing cut, and advanced towards the Swede. Kicking her leg up, she swung and kicked him in the side. He staggered off to the side. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Raymond grab something from the table before stabbing the other Swede in the leg.

Y/n didn't pay attention to the rest of what was going on on that side. She turned back to the Swede that she had kicked to see him still putting his hand over his eye while he stopped stumbling.

Y/n stepped forwards, swinging her leg around. She flipped over and landed on her feet after her shoe came in contact with the man's head, which had caused him to groan more.

Allison jumped off the floor and ran over to Raymond as Y/n moved her shoulders around.

Y/n readjusted quickly before kicking her leg forwards, hitting the Swede in the stomach. He coughed and started groaning again as he fell backwards onto the couch.

"I heard a rumor that you killed your brother," Y/n heard Allison's voice come out in an echo as she stood next to the Swede that was choking Raymond. Raymond fell to the ground and grunted, starting to cough too after the Swede had dropped him.