𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓♡︎

"Oh, good, you're up," Y/n heard Luther say as he opened Klaus' bedroom door. "We need to talk. You, me, and the others. Oh, yeah, Y/n too. Since Five decided to leave us with her."

"Jesus, Luther! I get it okay? You don't like me! The feeling's mutual," Y/n shouted from the hallway as she walked towards the staircase. "I'm only here because of the dumbass!" She paused in the middle of the hallway, putting her hand on her aching stomach, "And for the love of God, be nice to Klaus for once in your damn life."

Luther shook his head and rolled his eyes, turning back to Klaus. "Whatever. Just meet us in the living room. Like now-ish."

"Yeah, that sounds like a real rager, but my schedule's already chock-full."

"Yeah, no time for that. The world's ending in three days," Luther said, turning around to walk to the living room. "Talk to him or something. I don't care, just get him downstairs as soon as possible," Luther stated rudely as he passed Y/n, who was leaning up against the wall near the staircase.

"Yeah, yeah. Now you want my help," she huffed, walking over to Klaus' bedroom.

As she got there, Klaus was sitting on the floor next to the toilet. She sighed, leaning up against the doorway, "You okay?" He turned around, chuckling fakely before turning back to the toilet. "Klaus, I don't know what's happening or what happened, but this is urgent. I don't want to push you into going downstairs when you don't want to, but it's about the end of the world. And I'd rather not get yelled at by Luther for not getting your ass downstairs quick enough."

-

"Three days?" Allison asked as she started handing everyone coffee.

"That's what Five said," Luther stated, taking his cup from Allison.

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it," Klaus said, readjusting in his seat. "He just left out the part about how soon."

"I didn't know what kind of coffee you liked. Five and you are always together, and he drinks black coffee, so I just assumed," Allison said, handing Y/n her cup.

Y/n took it gratefully and nodded, taking a sip of it. "Thank you Allison," she said, taking another sip as she leaned up against the pillar between where Allison was standing and where Diego was sitting.

"But can we trust him? Five, I mean," Allison said, standing next to Luther. "I don't know if you've noticed, but Five's a little," she put her finger up to her temple and moved it around while whistling.

Klaus chuckled and shook his head, "Our little psycho."

"You're not wrong there," Y/n muttered. "I think the apocalypse screwed him up." They all turned to her and raised an eyebrow. "What?" She huffed, gesturing to nothing in particular, "He talks to a mannequin for Christ's sake!"

Klaus pointed his finger at her, "You're just jealous of that mannequin."

She glared at him, "Klaus-"

"Y/n's jealousy about the damn mannequin doesn't matter right now," Luther stated, causing Y/n to turn her glare to him. "He was pretty convincing. If he wasn't trying to stop the apocalypse from happening, those two lunatics wouldn't be chasing him." Y/n refrained from clearing her throat as Luther mentioned Hazel and Cha-Cha.

"That's why they were after him?" Diego asked.

Y/n nodded, keeping the cup close to her mouth. "They try and take out anyone that alters the timeline. Five's trying to interfere, so, they're trying to take him out."

"You mean they want to kill him?" Diego asked, raising both eyebrows. Y/n nodded, taking a sip from her coffee.

Luther shook his head, "Wait, how do you know that?"