𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔♡︎

The elevator doors dinging as Y/n, Allison, Diego, and Klaus all walked inside the elevator. Allison clicked one of the elevator buttons and sighed as the doors closed. Diego and Y/n stood in between Klaus and Allison. Allison crossed her arms and Y/n cracked her knuckles.

"I hope we find Vanya in time," Allison said as the elevator started going up.

"Y/n, what's the scar on your neck from?" Klaus asked, breaking the small silence between the four of them. "It looks new."

Y/n glanced at Klaus, putting her fingers up to the forming scar on her neck. Her fingers grazed over it and she dropped her hand. "My sister and I got in a fight."

Diego scoffed quietly, "I still can't believe she's your sister."

"Trust me," she said, putting her hands in her pockets. (start the song now)? "I can't either."

The elevator lights above them started flickering, causing the four of them to look up. The whole elevator started shaking slightly, making a rumbling sound.

"That's not normal," Y/n muttered as the elevator reached the floor they needed.

The doors opened and they were all sent roughly against the walls. They all moved their heads the best they could, trying to see out the elevator doors.

There was a bright icy-blue light along with the sound of electricity moving around them. Someone was lying on the ground on their side. The glass behind them had blood all over it and the wall next to it.

Klaus moved himself forcefully out of the elevator, putting his hands on the wall around the elevator for support to get out. He peeked around the wall and squinted, looking towards the source of the light and the force that was holding them back.

After Klaus had backed into the elevator again, Allison grabbed the outside of the elevator doors. She pushed herself out of the elevator, crying out as she tried to go against whatever was pushing her back.

She got out of the elevator, quickly getting pushed out of view from the other three.

They glanced at each other quickly before looking back outside. Y/n sighed, putting her foot against the wall behind her. Putting her hands against the wall, she used both her arms and her leg to push herself away from the wall and out of the elevator.

She was pushed roughly against the wall opposite of the elevator, causing her to grunt from the impact. Lowering herself a tiny bit, she took a step towards the desk that Allison was leaning up against.

As she moved away from the wall, she was thrown against the end of the desk that was right next to the wooden flap that, when lifted, could turn into a small entrance.

Diego put his hands on the outside wall on either side of the open elevator before pushing himself away. He grunted as he fell on the floor and was pushed against the desk, in between Y/n and Allison.

Klaus shouted, falling onto the ground in front of the elevator.

The energy started cracking around them more, making the sound louder and louder.

Klaus rolled around quickly, putting his arm out to them as he tried crawling across the floor. Allison put her hand out, removing them from her ears so she could reach for Klaus.

Allison grunted as she leaned forwards and got a hold of Klaus. She pushed herself backwards so that her and Klaus were both against the desk.

Y/n and Diego leaned to their left, trying to get a better look at the source of the energy. Y/n leaned her head down slightly so Diego could peek his head over hers.