𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓♡︎

Y/n opened the door and walked into Diego's room. Five and Luther looked around at her as she entered. She had her clothes folded up in between her arm and side. As she walked down the stairs quickly, she started buttoning a few of the buttons on her new red button up shirt, covering her bra from view. Walking over to Five, she grabbed her folded clothes and dropped them on the bed next to him before turning around. She resituated her new black cloak that was draped over one of her arms.

"What are you doing?" Five asked as she started readjusting the daggers around her black pants.

"Not important. I have an errand to run," she stated, walking up the stairs. Grabbing the cloak, she started putting her arms through it as she got to the door. She glanced at the two of them, "Don't wait up."

And she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

-

As she came up in front of the building, she fixed the hood of her cloak. Putting her hand on the door handle, she took a deep breath, getting ready for what she was about to do. She shook her head, swinging the door open.

The man in a tux at the entrance gestured for her to take off her cloak. She sighed, taking the quiver off before unclasping the clasp at the top of the cloak. As she took it off and gave it to the man, his eyes widened when seeing all the weapons that she had on her body. She glared at him and he adverted his gaze as he took the cloak from her and frantically put it on a hook.

She took a few steps forwards into the main entry room and looked around. It was huge and beautiful. It was mostly white with gold accents everywhere. There was one grand staircase lined with red carpet with two huge open doors. She guessed that the doors led to the ballroom.

A server walked by her with champagne glasses on a tray. As he passed her, she grabbed a glass as advanced forwards through the crowd of people. Guessing that the ballroom would be the place with the most people in it, she decided to go there first. If there was any chance of finding him, he would most likely be in the ballroom.

As she reached the doors, she took a quick sip of her champagne before glancing over the ballroom.

"Holy shit," she breathed when she looked in the room. The floor, though it was covered with people, was a beautiful shined wood. The walls were a cream color and in some spots they curved into the ceiling. The windows were a sage green stained glass. The chandeliers that hung from the ceiling all looked older, though they obviously weren't.

She inhaled, taking another sip of her champagne as she walked into the room. Her eyes surveyed the room as she walked over to a circular table with a white table cloth on it. As she stayed there, she took sips of champagne every now and then.

Her eyes searched and searched for him across the ballroom. A man across the room was standing with a woman and another man, talking to them. Bingo. He, unlike most of the others, wore a maroon red blazer. Y/n remembered the color of shirt that she was wearing. Maybe it was a coincidence that the two of them were wearing the same color, or maybe her mother had picked the colors of her clothing out specifically because that is what he would be wearing. She was guessing that it was the latter.

"Excuse me," a woman's voice came form Y/n's right as she put the champagne glass to her mouth. Y/n moved her head, but not her eyes. The woman cleared her throat, causing Y/n to fully turned her gaze to the woman. Y/n hummed. "I wanted to know if you wouldn't mind dancing with me?"

Y/n swallowed her champagned, glancing at the man. "As much as I would love to, I'm kind of busy right now," she said, watching as the man smiled and waved at the other two people. She tilted her head back, downing the rest of her champagne. Putting the glass on the table, she started after the man as he started walking out of the ballroom.