𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊♡︎

Lila grunted, trying to get Five's foot off her neck.

"You've got a good nose," the Handler said. Y/n rolled her eyes and cracked her fingers, earning a quick glare from her mother as she winced.

"You know, planting her in a psych ward," Five said, looking at the Handler before looking back down at the struggling Lila. "Taking advantage of my simpleton brother, that was smart."

The Handler shrugged, "Is that not what Y/n did?" Y/n scoffed, shaking her head while she looked down at Lila. The Handler took her cigarette out of her mouth, blowing out smoke. "Well, the apples don't fall far from the tree."

Five turned to the Handler, furrowing his brows as he tilted his head. Lila struggled, choking more. "She's you-"

"Daughter," the Handler nodded. "Yes. And she's the only one that hasn't disobeyed me completely," she said, glancing at Y/n. Y/n rolled her eyes again, tilting her head to the side. "So, I'd appreciate it if you didn't crush her windpipe. According to her, you already do it enough to my other daughter."

Y/n cleared her throat, wincing slightly at the pain at the side of her neck. Five pushed down on Lila's throat again before taking his foot off. "I'm going to be honest with you, Y/n," her mother said as Lila gasped and stood up. "I'm surprised that you actually fought your sister."

Lila started panting, putting her hands on her stomach while she tried to catch her breath. "Well," Y/n shrugged, "I followed through with Dad, didn't I?" Five glanced at her, furrowing his brows slightly.

Lila tried catching her breath again, taking a step towards Five. "I am so going ot enjoy killing you someday," she said, out of breath.

"I'll kill you before you can come within a ten foot radius of him," Y/n said, sneering slightly. Lila glared at her, causing Y/n to smirk.

"Lila, Y/n, my darlings, would you give us a minute, please?" the Handler asked. Y/n glared at her as Lila turned around.

Five nodded, turning to Lila, "Yes, the grown-ups need to talk." He turned to Lila and smiled fakely as the Handler nodded.

Lila rolled her eyes, "That means Y/n has to come with me."

"One, you just tried to slit my throat. I'm not going anywhere with alone you," Y/n said, putting more pressure on her neck. "And two, I'm still older than you."

"By one day!"

"More like over a year," Y/n retorted.

Five sighed, nudging Y/n's arm gently. "Y/n stays," he deadpanned, smiling fakely at the Handler and Lila. Lila looked at the Handler, offended. The Handler nodded to her. She scoffed and rolled her eyes, flipping Y/n off as she walked to the other end of the room. She pushed something off a table, and it fell to the ground with a clatter as she walked over to a table. 

"Lovely seeing you too, sis!" Y/n said loudly after her, taking her hand off her neck.

"You're still bleeding," Five deadpanned. Y/n sighed, putting her hands in her pockets.

Five turned back to the Handler, "What is it you want?"

The Handler shook her head, "Is that anyway to talk to your girlfriend's mother?"

"Not dating," they both said at the same time.

"What do you want, Mom?" Y/n asked bluntly.

The Handler sighed, looking at Five. "Do you like jazz, Five?" she asked. Y/n moved her head back slightly, furrowing her brows as her mother threw the cigarette to the ground. Y/n put her foot over the cigarette, putting it out when she twisted her foot around.