𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝♡︎

"Were you ever going to tell me?" Five asked as he stood up after Hazel had left the academy. Y/n stood up, walking over to him. He took a step back and shook his head, "Answer my question. Were you ever going to tell me?"

"Yes! Of course I was- at- at some point!" she exclaimed, trying to defend herself.

Five scoffed, "At some point." He shook his head, "At what point was this exactly?"

"Soon," Y/n nodded. "I was going to tell you soon. It just- it didn't feel like the right time-"

"Don't lie to me, Y/n."

She took a step back, inhaling shakily. "Five, you don't understand."

"What? What don't I understand?"

"I just-" she shook her head. "I couldn't tell you! I never told you because I knew you would react!"

"Well, I'm reacting," he nodded as he started pacing, putting his hands on the back of his head.

"I just didn't know when to tell you!" Y/n said, taking a step forwards."I was going to tell you. I really was. I promise you-"

He put a hand up, telling her to not get close to him. Sighing, she took a step back.

"I don't know what I expected," he scoffed, shaking his head. "You did just show up at Griddy's that night. I don't know anything about you."

"Then let me tell you! Let me tell you everything! I won't leave out a single detail! Not about my mother, about me getting stabbed, about everything." She was desperate and she knew it. She didn't care if she had to beg him. She just wanted him to forgive her, to not hate her. She just wanted him to be okay with it. "I'll tell you anything and everything. You just need to let me. I'll do it right now."

He shook his head as he stopped pacing. "No. I think you need to leave."

"What?" she asked as her eyes glossed over.

"You need you leave. Now."

"No, Five-"

"Now."

"Five, please-"

"Y/n, get out."

She sighed shakily before nodding. Turning, she grabbed her arrow quiver and swung it around her shoulder, ignoring the pain that it made as she grabbed her cloak. She walked towards the door and turned, "I really do want to tell you everything, Five."

"I trusted you."

-

Diego groaned quietly as he regained consciousness. He grunted, picking his head up of the ground. "Shit," he sighed, putting his and on the back of his head as he looked at Five.

He was sitting on a stool, his margarita in hand. "Good, you're up," he said emotionlessly. "Ready for a drink now?"

When Diego had remembered what had happened right before he had passed out, his eyes widened. He jumped onto his feet and looked around, hoping to see Hazel. "Where is he?" he asked, turning to Five.

"I let him go."

He turned his body completely towards Five, taking a few small steps towards him. "You what?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Now that the apocalypse is over, it's time for the fighting to stop," Five stated. Diego turned and bent down, grabbing his knife off the ground before starting towards the door. "Hey, he didn't kill Patch. His partner Cha-Cha did," Five said, stopping Diego.

"So what?" Diego asked angrily, stepping towards Five. "They were both there that night."

"This half of the partnership gave me both of their guns," Five said. He turned to the two guns on the counter, "Which will clear you, because the ballistics will match Patch's crime scene."