𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝♡︎

Y/n, Five, Diego, and Lila all bent down with their backs up against a small brick wall. Y/n glanced over the wall quickly, seeing that no one was looking in their direction. She bent back down, glancing past Lila and to Diego. He raised his eyebrows and she nodded.

Diego peeked his head over the edge of the wall before putting his hands on it and climbing over it. He kept himself low as he crouched down behind a car.

Lila glanced around, climbing over the wall quickly before doing the same.

Five glanced at Y/n before nodding to her. Putting her hands on the wall, she jumped over it. Five followed after her.

"So, what's the plan?" Lila asked as her, Five, and Y/n all stopped behind Diego.

Diego glanced over the back of the car before turning to them quickly. "We infiltrate, we identify, we extract. Double time," he said quietly, turning back to look over the car.

"Bravo, Diego," Y/n said, clapping quietly. "I didn't think you had any brain cells to say something that smart."

Lila turned to Five and Y/n with her brows furrowed. "What the hell is he talking about?" she asked quietly.

"Find the old man and get out fast," Five explained.

Diego turned around, leaning forwards to look past Lila and Five. "That's what I said."

"Yeah, well, Lila doesn't have any brain cells," Y/n said, tilting her head.

Diego turned back, "On me." He paused for a second before running towards another car, keeping crouched down.

Lila turned to Five and smiled faintly, fakely. "After you." Five clenched his jaw, tilting his head. "What, I can't be polite?"

"Cut the crap," Five snapped. "All right? My dimwitted brother might buy your bullshit, but I don't trust you for a second."

"O ye little faith."

Five nodded, smiling fakely, "Stick it up your ass."

Lila scoffed, shaking her head before following after Diego. Five clenched his jaw again. Y/n cleared her throat, messing with the sleeves of her dress. "Come on," Five whispered. Y/n nodded, going after the other two with Five following behind her.

-

Diego and Lila walked through the door and into the building. Y/n and Five walked in after them, glancing around. Five turned, grabbing two champagne glasses from a tray being held by a caterer. Spinning around, he handing one to Y/n.

"Thank you," she nodded slightly, taking the glass from him before taking a sip from it.

Lila turned her head while they continued walking. "At least act like you want to be here," she said lowly, causing them to both roll their eyes.

The four of them stopped in an entryway. "I don't see Dad anywhere," Diego said, turning to Five.

Five glanced around the room before looking back at Diego, "Just keep an eye out for the Majestic Twelve. Me and Y/n got the upstairs." Five paused for a second. "Diego," he said, causing Lila and Diego to look back at him. "Try not to do anything too stupid."

Lila chuckled, smiling at Five. He turned to Y/n putting his arm out. She rolled her eyes, putting her arm through his. "I hate you," she mumbled, shaking her head.

"Ah," he sighed, starting to walk with her. As they turned a corner, Five glanced around before pushing Y/n against the wall. She furrowed her brows as he leaned close to her face.

"Five, what are you doing?" she whispered, tilting her head.

He leaned closer to her, his mouth next to her ear. "You don't tell me shit. Once we leave here and go back to Elliot's, you're going to tell me everything. You're going to tell me how and why you got stabbed. You're going to tell me what happened when you were gone last night," he whispered lowly. Without waiting for a reaction, he pulled her away from the wall and started walking towards the stairs. He dragged Y/n up the stairs since their arms were still together.