𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓♡︎

Five stood about ten feet away from the receptionist's desk. Y/n stood next to him, looking around the room as he did the same. A man on crutches was being helped walk across the room by a man in a white lab coat. They walked across the room, entering another room.

Five sighed, turning around so he was facing the elevators behind them. Eying the eyeball in his hand, Y/n turned her head slightly. "What are we doing here?" she asked quietly, making sure only Five could hear her. He shook his head, not saying anything. She rolled her eyes, glad that she hadn't worn her cloak. It was pretty hot in the room, so the cloak wouldn't have helped. She crossed her arms, trying to hide her left arm from view of anyone.

A man in a white lab coat walked in the room. Going towards the receptionist's desk, he stopped when he saw Y/n and Five. Turning towards them, he spoke up, walking over to them. "Uh, can I help you?" he asked, causing Five to turn around and Y/n to look over at him.

Looking down at the eye in his hand, Five nodded and walked towards the man. "I need to know who this belongs to," he said, gesturing to the eye. Sighing, Y/n took a few steps forwards so that she was standing next to Five.

"Where did you get that?" the man asked.

"What do you care?" Five asked, shaking his head. The man looked at him weirdly.

"We found it at a playground actually," Y/n commented, earning a weird look from the man and a proud-ish look from Five. Though, he hid the fact that he was pretty amazed that she had come up with the lie so quickly. He nodded, looking back at the man in front of them nonetheless.

Five shrugged, "Yeah. Must've just-" He clicked his tongue and smiled fakely, "Popped out." The man nodded, giving Five a half smile. Five sighed, "I wanna return it to its rightful owner." He looked down at the eye, moving it in his hand.

"Aw," the receptionist said. "What a thoughtful young man," she smiled. Y/n scoffed, rolling her eyes.

Five turned to the receptionist and smiled, "Yeah, look up the name for me will you?"

"Uh," the man started, getting Five and Y/n's attention. "I'm sorry, but patient records are strictly confidential," he explained. "That means I can't tell you-"

"Yeah, I know what it means," Five interrupted, obviously annoyed.

"But," the man continued. "I'll tell you what I can do." He put his hands in his pockets. "I will take the eye off your hands and return it to the owner. I'm sure he or she will be very grateful."

"There is another option," Y/n said, looking around the room.

The man shook his head, and went to grab the eye from Five. "So, if I could just-"

"You're not touching this eye," Five said, retracting his hand back so the man couldn't take the eye from him.

The man's expression changed and he suddenly became more stern. "Now, you listen here young man-"

Five cut him off, grabbing both sides of the collar of the white lab coat. He pulled the man down to eye level and glared at him, causing the man to grunt as he was pulled down. "No! You listen to me asshole. I've come a long way for this." He shook his head slightly, scoffing. "Though some shit your pea brain couldn't even comprehend. So, just give me the information I need, and we'll be on our merry way." The man raised his eyebrows, looking down. He looked back up as Five said something else. "And if you call me 'young man' one more time, I'm gonna put you head through that damn wall."

"Ohhh, dear," the receptionist said, putting her hand on the phone.

"Call security," the man whispered, glancing at the receptionist.