𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔♡︎

Allison and Y/n road in the car in silence while the windshield wipers were the only sound. The engine started making more noise. Y/n furrowed her brows, thinking that there was probably something wrong with the engine. Then she realized that there wasn't anything wrong with it, the car was speeding up. And it was speeding up quickly.

"Allison-" Y/n started. "Allison. Allison, slow down!"

Allison let her foot off the gas and started breathing heavily. "Jesus, Allison," Y/n breathed. "The roads are slick and it's raining." She turned to Allison. "Are you okay?" she asked when she saw how Allison looked slightly frightened.

She shook her head, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just- Let's just talk about something. Anything."

-

Allison turned the car off as they came to a stop in front of a log cabin. Allison grabbed the file in the middle of the front seat and opened it, looking for the address.

"This is it," Y/n nodded, opening her car door. Allison nodded, getting out of the car too. They both closed their car doors and started walking towards the actual drive way.

Allison put her arm out, stopping Y/n from walking past the bush. After they both peeked around the bush and they saw no one was there, they started for the side of the house.

They walked under a tall wooden porch to go around to the back of the house. Allison grabbed almost every single wooden pillar, causing Y/n to roll her eyes.

After climbing up a small hill, Allison peeked up into the porch to make sure no one was there. Seeing as there was no one there, Allison gestured for Y/n to follow her as she started walking to a set of windows.

As Allison peeked through a window, Y/n climbed on top of a few wood logs and looked through another window. Allison turned around and gasped when a bird flew past her.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, trying to stifle a small laugh. Allison huffed, "Let's go."

-

Y/n huffed as people all around them honked their car horns. Y/n started banging the back of her head on the head rest of the seat. "Jesus- Christ- I- just- want- to-" she started saying in between banging her head on her seat. "Allison?" she asked as Allison got out of the car.

She held in a groan, remembering what she was always taught; to stay proper. Though, she didn't understand why she was still trying to follow it every now and then.

Shaking her head, she got out of the car and followed after Allison as she put her sunglasses on.

There was a small building that had a light hanging outwards. Obviously the scarf on it had to have meant something because it was the first thing that Allison went to and grabbed. "Wait-" Y/n started, remembering the scarf from somewhere. "Is that Vanya's?" Allison nodded, turning around.

They both walked over to yellow caution tape. As they got to it, they both lifted it up and walked under it.

"Hey. Pardon me, ma'am. Hey," an officer started, walking up to the two of them. "Hey, I gotta ask you to stay behind the lines there. We had an accident here last night."

"A- What kind of accident?" Allison asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Is that blood on the wall?" Y/n asked.

"Ma'am. The line please," the officer ordered, pointing to the caution tape.

Allison put her hands out in defense, "Okay. Yes. Sorry" She turned around and lifted the tape up, standing behind the lines.

"Hey, kid. You t-" the officer said, cutting himself off as he looked at Y/n's hands. "Is that blood?" he asked concerned as he pointed to her hands.