𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓♡︎

(ik this chapter is rlly short but the song is amazing and i suggest listening to it even after u finish reading idk lol)

She sat on the bus, staring out the window horrified. Her left hand clutched her stomach as the blood started slowing down slightly. Her right hand rested upwards on her thigh as the thorn marks continued to bleed. Her eyes were glassy with the tears that wouldn't fall.

You're newest mission target seems to have quite the effect on you.

You have a mind of your own, you might as well use it.

To break two hearts.

Do you really feel the things you feel about him because of the mission?

Are you trying to push the reality away because of how your mother will react?

Before the boy dies.

Love doesn't make you weak.

Your mother is a monster, Y/n. Don't let her turn you into one too.

She let out a shaky breath, not blinking at all as she continued to stare out the window. The few people that were on the bus stared at her in either horror, confusion, or worry.

She was light headed. She didn't know if it was the fact that she was disgusted or that she was loosing too much blood. She concluded it was probably both.

If I truly loved them, I wouldn't have killed them. Maybe that's what Mom was testing. But why? She never used love because love made you weak.

She let out another shaky breath before realization hit her.

Five never saw my body. If he never saw my body, I was never supposed to be there. I was never supposed to die when it happened, or die with them. If Mom sent me here to stop Five from messing up the timeline, wouldn't that mean that I'm messing up the timeline by just being here? No matter what. I'm interfering with the timeline. Even if I did get Five back to the Commission, I'm still faltering the timeline. If Mom sent be here to fix the timeline, I'm still messing with the timeline. I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't be with Five.

Mom sent me on a suicide mission.