𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊♡︎

"So, what'd you do to get in here?"

"You come any closer to me, and I will chop your dick off and shove it down your throat," Y/n deadpanned, looking straight ahead with her arms crossed. The man next to her scooted away quickly as she crossed her legs and sighed.

She was sitting in a jail cell with about five other people. Though, she paid no attention to them as she stayed straight forward and didn't look at anyone around her. After about an hour of just sitting, she had gotten bored. Of course, there wasn't anything to do in an empty jail cell with five random people. At least, nothing that she wanted to do.

She sighed, turning her head slightly to see if the officer guarding their cell was watching them. He had his back facing towards the cell as he looked to be almost asleep.

It's not even ten thirty yet.

Y/n rolled her eyes, uncrossing her legs as she reached into her bra and grabbed out the gauze pads and medical tape, which the cops hadn't found. The man from a minute ago eyed her. Noticing this, she glared at him. He got visible smaller as his eyes met hers.

She smirked to herself, moving her shirt around. The police took her cloak as well as her daggers, bow. sword, and quiver.  Moving around on the bench, she sat with her back up against the back wall bars and had her legs on the bench. Lucky for her, no one was sitting by her.

Tearing the gauze pad packaging, she grabbed one of them out and put it on the bench under her bended legs. She unraveled the small folded gauze pad and moved her shirt around again. She put the gauze pad on her collar bone and held it in place with her left hand as she grabbed the roll of medical tape. Readjusting it in her grip, she put her teeth under the opening and moved the roll away so that it would unravel. She moved her hand so she was grabbing the actual tape and not the roll before putting it in between her teeth and ripping it apart. She dropped the roll in her lap before tearing it into two pieces with her teeth again. Putting the medical tape on the top and the bottom of the gauze pad. Sighing, she grabbed the gauze pads and the medical tape before putting them in her bra again.

Leaning her head back against the bar she huffed and looked up at the ceiling. She didn't want to stay in the cell any longer than she had to. And she most definitely wouldn't just stay in the cell. Lifting her head up from the bars, she glanced over at the police officer, who hadn't been paying attention to them for the past twenty minutes.

She moved her legs off the bench and reached into the back of her hair. Finding a bobby pin, she grabbed it out. While moving towards the lock on the bar door, she started bending the bobby pin. Moving her hand out the bars, she readjusted the bobby pin in her hand. While she watched the police officer, she stuck the bobby pin in the key hole.

"What are you doing?" one of the people in the cell asked from behind her.

"Getting out of this shithole," she deadpanned, moving the bobby pin around in the key hole.

"They're gonna catch you and beat us all," a woman from behind her stated, crossing her arms.

"The hell they will," Y/n said, moving the bobby pin around more. She sighed, pulling the bobby pin out before bending it some more and sticking it back in the key hole. "I've had my fair share of breaking and entering." She paused, "And getting beat is the last of my problems."

"Shit," she cursed under her breath as she saw someone start walking into the room. Taking the bobby pin out of the key hole. Moving it around in her hand, she clasped her fingers over it so that it wasn't in view. She moved her other arm so it was hanging out of the bars too.

The police officer walked towards her, causing her to raise an eyebrow. He sighed, standing in front of her. Messing with his keys, he grabbed one of them. "Officer? What is going on?" she asked, trying to sound polite as possible. She didn't care if she had to sound like a schoolgirl, if the nice act got her out of this cell, she would do it.