𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞♡︎

"Shit," Y/n muttered as she almost fell in the main entry room to the Umbrella Academy. She looked around quickly, not knowing where to put the briefcase that was in her hands. Hearing voices from the living room, she walked in the room and headed to the bar where everyone else was.

"Y/n?" Allison asked as she noticed Y/n walk in the room. "Why do you have a briefcase?"

"Not a word to Five," she grumbled, walking behind the bar where Diego was leaning up against another counter. "You tell Five about this dam briefcase, and I will chop your limbs off one by one," she said, setting the briefcase down against the bar as she got a wave of deja vu. "I have a sword and I'm not afraid to use it."

"Okay," Klaus said, eyeing Y/n. He shook his head, turning back to Luther, "So, we all died fighting this thing the first time around. Remember?"

Y/n walked around the bar, leaning against the counter behind Luther. "Klaus, shockingly, has a point," Diego said, messing with one of his knives. "What gives us a win this time?"

There was a sudden bright flashing light above the middle of the bar counter. There was loud static crackling sound coming from the ceiling.

"What the hell?" Y/n asked quietly as they all looked up at the light.

There was a sudden blue light and energy waves before Five fell onto the counter on top of a briefcase.

"Jesus!" Allison exclaimed as they all jumped backwards while Five grunted.

"You guys, am I still high, or do you see him too?" Klaus asked, getting off one of the couches.

"Christ, Five," Y/n breathed, walking around Luther as Five started rolling off the counter. He rolled off, almost falling to the ground. Luther and Y/n both grabbed his arms, keeping him from falling as they helped him stand up.

"Are you all right?" Allison asked.

"Who did this to you?" Luther furrowed his brows.

"Irrelevant," Five deadpanned, taking Allison's coffee from her as he stood on the other side of Y/n. He grunted slightly, standing up and walking away from them.

Y/n took a few steps after him, "Five, what the hell happened to you?"

"Irrelevant."

"Five Hargreeves, if you don't tell me what the hell happened to you right now, I will kill you," she said, causing Five to snap around and glare at her.

"Yeah? How's that stab wound treating you?"

Her eyes widened, "How-" She cut herself off as Five turned around and started downing Allison's cup of coffee.

She wanted to know how the hell he figured it out. Or, did someone tell him? No one knew about it except her, who would never tell him; Allison, who was too scared to say something to him; and her father, who was dead.

Five sighed, turning around slowly to look at the rest of them. "So, the apocalypse is in three days. The only chance we have to save our world is, well, us."

"The Umbrella Academy," Luther stated.

"Yeah, but with me, obviously," Five sneered. He nodded to Y/n, "And stab wound."

"Fuck you," she muttered.

"Only if you want to," he breathed, shrugging.

"Ew," Diego shook his head. "Get a room."

Both Y/n and Five snapped their heads around to glare at Diego. "Shut the hell up!"

Five sighed, turning to the rest of them, "So, if y'all don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves, we're screwed." He shook his head, "Who cares if Dad messed us up? Are we gonna let that define us?" Klaus shook his head. "No," Five continued. "But to give us a fighting chance to see next week, I've come back with a lead," he said, holding up a piece of folded paper. He looked at it, "I know who's responsible for the apocalypse."