𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞♡︎

Y/n and Five crouched down behind a big cement block as a train drove around nearby. The sign of the building said Nu-Shol Paints. Lila ran over to the door of the building, grabbing a metal bar. She glanced around before smashing the glass on the door. Leaning against the door, she clicked the lock. Grabbing the doorknob on the outside of the door, she swung the door open and walked inside, closing the door behind her. Y/n peeked over the block, undoing the wrap around her hands quickly.

"Clear?" Y/n asked quietly as Five peeked past the side of the block. She dropped the wrap on the ground before he nodded, grabbing her hand and starting towards the entrance of the building.

They got to the door and leaned up against the wall next to the door, not wanting to be seen through the door. Five peeked around the broken window. Not seeing Lila, he blinked inside the warehouse.

Y/n rolled her eyes and moved around quickly, pulling the door open. She walked into the building and closed the door behind her, looking around. Looking to her right, she turned and started running into the other part of the warehouse.

She glanced around again before walking over to one of the tanks towards the middle of the room. "Shit," she muttered, climbing onto the top of one. "I'm gonna get myself killed," she muttered, shaking her head as she grabbed the rusty railing of the upper level. Putting her foot on one of the metal walls, she spun her body around and landed on her feet on the upper level of the warehouse.

Lila ran into the room with Five running in after her. Lila looked behind her as she got to the end of the room. She turned around and took a step back when Five blinked in front of her. He spun around in the air, swinging his leg at her. She bent backwards, dodging his leg. He spun around again, hitting her with his foot.

Lila took a step forwards, swinging her arms at him. Y/n sighed, leaning forwards on the railing with her forearms as the two kept trying to hit each other. Five swung his arm around to hit Lila, but she ducked out of the way. Lila grabbed his shoulder and kicked him in the stomach. Moving back, she swung her leg around and hit him in the face.

Five put his hand on the ground and swung his leg around, trying to hit the back of Lila's knee. he stood up after she dodged it, and they both started trying to hit each other again. Lila took a small step back. Five lifted his leg quickly and kicked her, causing both of them to stagger backwards.

Five advanced towards Lila, but she turned and grabbed the sides of a table next to her before swinging over it. Five turned around the table and stopped when he saw that Lila wasn't there. Y/n perked up. "What the hell?" she asked herself quietly.

"I'm waiting," Lila said, leaning up against one of the metal walls. Five turned and furrowed his brows before blinking to where she was.

Y/n looked down and saw Lila leaning up against a wall with a No Smoking sign on it. "Fed up yet, Five?" Lila laughed with her arms crossed and one foot against the wall.

Five furrowed his brows, turning around to look on the ground. Lila took a few steps forwards with her arms crossed as Five continued searching for something on the ground.

Y/n huffed, swinging her body over the railing as she hopped over it. Landing on her feet, she moved her leg up and kicked Lila in the back. Lila grunted quietly, stumbling forwards before turning around. She scoffed quietly, advancing towards Y/n.

Y/n shrugged, ducking as Lila swung at her. Y/n tilted her head, swinging her arm at Lila. Lila grabbed Y/n's wrist, causing her to wince since her wrists weren't entirely healed from the handcuffs drawing blood the other night. Lila smirked before they disappeared and reappeared in a different part of the warehouse.