𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊♡︎

"Well, that's unfortunate," Y/n said sarcastically, looking down at Harold Jenkins' body.

"Yeah, it's not exactly what I was expecting," Klaus said, putting his hands on his knees.

"The understatement of the year," Five stated with his hands in his pockets.

"That had to hurt," Y/n shook her head as she looked over all the different things in Harold's chest. "Those are not scissors I would expect someone to have. Well, I guess, unless you're a murder."

"No sign of Vanya," Klaus muttered.

"Five, do you still have that eye?" Y/n asked, looking at the eyepatch.

Diego turned around, Klaus doing the same. "Let's get out of here before the cops come."

"In a minute," Five sighed, causing Klaus and Diego to stop and turn around. Walking over to the other side of Harold's body, Five bent down. Taking out the eye from his blazer, he tore off the eye patch.

Diego and Klaus walked back over to the body as Y/n stayed and watched Five. "Come on, Five. What are you-" Diego started as Five put the prosthetic eye in the eye socket.

"Ew, wow," Klaus said as Diego gagged.

"Same eye color, same pupil size," Five said. He turned to the other three, "Guys this is it." He looked back down, "The eye I've been carrying around for decades. It- It's found it's rightful home."

"We got the guy we needed to kill to stop the apocalypse," Diego stated as Five took the eye out of the eye socket.

"Yay! Let's go," Klaus said, turning to Diego before standing up and turning around. Diego grabbed his vest jacket, keeping him from leaving.

"No, no. Wait, wait. It can't be this easy," Five said, standing up and putting the eye in his blazer pocket again.

He pulled out a slip of paper, walking around between Klaus and Y/n. "Look, this is the note that I got from the Commission," he stated, unfolding the piece of paper to show it to them. Diego leaned next to Klaus as they looked at the note. Y/n tried not leaning against Five so that neither of them got uncomfortable. "The one that says 'Protect Harold Jenkins,'" he read, pointing at the note as he looked up at all of them. He pointed at Harold, "Aka Leonard Peabody."

"Yeah?" Klaus breathed.

"But who killed him? Who did this?"

Y/n looked up, "I have my suspicions."

"I have a crazy idea," Klaus interrupted. "Crazy," he put his hands in the air. "But, why don't we find Vanya-"

Five sighed, grabbing Y/n hand before blinking them away.

-

Y/n gasped slightly as they appeared in Five's room. "Jesus, Five!" she exclaimed, her back against the wall. "How many times do I have to tell you? Give a girl a warning first," she sighed as Five walked over to the door and locked it. "Why are you lo-"

She cut herself off as Five blinked in front of her and put his hand on the wall next to her head. "Take it off."

"Excuse me?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Take the cloak off."

She shook her head, "Five, I'm fine."

"Are you? Are you fine? You almost died, Y/n."

"I did not almost die," she said as he leaned closer, their noses almost touching.

"But you were bleeding. A lot."