𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙♡︎

After Y/n had gotten a first-aid kit from inside, which she had thanked Sissy for, she had patched up her arm and got a glass of water.

Vanya was sitting on the stairs with Diego, leaning against each other.

Y/n sat on the porch diagonal from the door to the house. Looking out at the field and the sky, she leaned her head back against the wall. She had her forearms resting on her knees and sighed.

The door opened but it didn't phase her as she kept staring forwards. Five sighed, walking over to her. He sat down next to her on her left and looked out into the field with her. "You okay?"

"Physically or emotionally?"

"Well, preferably both."

She sighed and shook her head. "I know she was a horrible person. And I know she did horrible things to me that traumatized me since I was a kid. But without that, I don't know what would be going on. And, even though she was the worst person I've ever met, she's still my mother. Whether I like it or not, it'll always be true."

"Blood doesn't make family. But you're right," he sighed. "I'm here for you, you know that, right?" he asked softly, turning his head to look at her.

She nodded, leaning her head on his shoulder. He nodded, leaning his head on top of hers. "Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

-

They all followed Five down the stairs of the house as he messed with the knobs on the briefcase. He stopped and they all got in a circle. Y/n stopped in between Allison and Five. Vanya stood on the other side of Allison, next to Klaus. Luther and Diego stood next to each other between Klaus and Five as he finished messing with the knobs.

"Everyone ready?" Five asked, glancing around at them.

"Let's do it, yeah," Luther said as the three girls glanced at each other.

"Okay."

"All right," Luther sighed.

Diego and Y/n grabbed onto Five's shoulders. Allison grabbed Vanya's hand before looking at Y/n and smiling, grabbing her hand too.

"Wait!" Klaus said, causing all of them to look over at him. He tilted his head slightly before running towards the porch.

Y/n furrowed her brows, "What is he doing?"

"Fifty bucks if you leave him here," Diego said quietly, leaning down to Five's ear as Klaus grabbed something from the porch.

He put on a black hat before running back to his spot in between Luther and Vanya. Putting his hand up to the hat, he swiped his fingers along the edge before nodding. Luther grabbed Klaus' and Diego's hands. Klaus turned to Vanya and put out his hand, and she took it.

Five looked at Y/n and raised an eyebrow. She nodded, and he looked back to the briefcase, grabbing the buckles. He clicked them open and started to open the briefcase. Blue electricity flew around them, touching all of them before the blue light from the briefcase got bigger. A portal appeared above them quickly. They were all pulled into the portal before it closed, taking them with it.

-

They were pushed back, appeared around a small table in the entrance of the Umbrella Academy. Allison sighed and started panting as they all took a step forwards to be closer to the table.

"Oh, good God," Luther groaned as they all panted and looked around the room.

"God, I missed this place," Y/n mumbled, shaking her head.