𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔♡︎

On April the first, twenty-nineteen, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Billions of people were wiped out in a matter of minutes. Ironically, the seven survivors of the apocalypse were the very people who brought it on.

Falling onto the ground, Five put his hands out under himself. Before his face could hit the concrete, he caught himself. He stood up, taking a small step backwards. Hearing the whipping noise from behind him, he looked around at the blue vortex.

"Y/n! Luther! Diego!" Five shouted, hoping for a response before the vortex zapped shut.

Hearing the gunshots from behind him, he turned around and furrowed his brows. He walked forwards to the end of the alley way that he had appeared in, looking around at the scene in front of him.

Buildings were on fire and destroyed. There were abandoned cars spread out with their widows bashed in. The trunks were popped as fires started in them. There were bullet holes in the buildings and the signs on them. A tank drove by as men were shouting and chasing after each other. One man was running from a group of other soldiers while carrying a ripped Soviet Union flag. He was shot down by the soldiers chasing after him, falling to the ground with a scream. The other soldiers weren't fazed as they continued running onward.

A loud whooshing sound came from the sky, causing Five to look up and see planes flying through the air. There was a big explosion in the distance as Five's eyes followed the two planes. He turned, seeing a newspaper wedged between rocks and bricks. He ran over to it, bending down and grabbing the sides of the newspaper to read it. "'Soviets attack U.S?'" he read as a question as the soldiers around him continued to shout. "No, this can't be right."

He stumbled forwards, standing up. The gunfire continued as men started yelling in Russian.

"Gonna get you out," a soldier reassured a man as he covered him on the ground. The man grunted, holding his shoulder. "Keep your head down," the soldier said, looking behind him at the soldiers that were running behind a small shielded cover.

"Medic! Medic!" a soldier yelled as someone got shot.

"Hey, kid, get down!" another soldier yelled, noticing Five standing next to the tank that had slowed down and stopped.

Five furrowed his eyebrows as a man started speaking Russian. Another man that was running got shot and fell to the ground with a groan. Five squinted, looking up in front of him. "What the hell did we do now?" A loud sound came from the tank behind him, causing him to jump off to the side.

The bullet, going forwards, was stopped as Vanya was floating in midair with her arms out towards it. It exploded, the metal casing bending backwards before it became a cloud of smoke.

A group of soldiers were advancing towards Klaus with their guns pointed to him. He continued forwards, stopping and putting both his hands out, making his Ouija tattoos visible. A group of blue soldiers appeared behind him, running at the other soldiers. They turned around and screamed as they all started running away. The blue figures pushed them on the ground as Klaus retracted his hands.

There was a shout from the air as Luther landed on the ground next to Klaus. He put his arms out at his sides as Klaus backed up. There was an explosion behind Luther, hitting his back. He screamed as the explosion died down. Him and Klaus looked at each other and nodded before snapping their heads to the side.

A man screamed as a blue tentacle lifted him into the air and threw him backwards. More men started screaming as Ben, on top of a building, grabbed them and threw them around.

A soldier's body hit the ground, stopping three others. "Hey!" Allison yelled from behind them, causing them all to turn around and face her. She stopped, putting her arms up slightly. "I heard a rumor," she started, her voice echoing as the sound waves traveled to the soldiers in front of her. "That I blew your minds." The men's eyes became a glassy white before their heads started glowing and blew up, making them fall to the ground.