𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝♡︎

Five stood in the alleyway, picking at the blood on his nails. He had the bag of water with AJ in it in his hand, crossed over his stomach. His other hand, that he was picking at the blood, was propped up on his other arm.

AJ kept trying to hit himself on the side of the bag, wanting Y/n to do something.

Y/n sat on the ground, leaning up against the wall of the alleyway on the same side as the dumpster. She sat a few yards away from it, not wanting to be next to it. Not caring if she was being proper or not, she hand her feet on the ground in front of her while her legs were slightly apart. She rested her forearms over her knees, and her wrists crossed. Leaning her head back on the wall, she looked up at the sky as the two sat in silence. She glanced down at the bloodied wraps around her hands. She knew that she had blood all over her and her face, she just didn't know how much.

She sighed, not moving. "What's wrong?" she asked boredly.

Five turned his head to look at her. "What's wrong?" he asked, repeating her question. She hummed and nodded with her head still up against the wall. Five scoffed, shaking his head as he turned back forwards and started picking at his nails again. Y/n rolled her eyes, waiting for him to say something.

Three, two, one-

"I don't know how I didn't realize it before."

There it is.

Y/n moved her head slightly, "Realize what?"

Five scoffed and shook his head, turning back to her. He lowered his arm so it was out over his other arm. "Is this all a mission? Everything?"

"What?" she asked, furrowing her brows.

"Lila pulled me aside that night that you left me and Vanya at that diner. She obviously knew that I knew who your mother was- or she didn't and just didn't care. She told me that she knew you were sent on a mission by the Commission to find me, get close to me, and take me back to the Commission."

"And you really believe what Lila says?" Y/n asked, raising an eyebrow as she took her head away from the wall.

"Why shouldn't I?" he asked. "Everything adds up, Y/n."

"You really don't trust me?"

"No, I want the truth," he said, shaking his head. "I want the damn truth." He scoffed, "I don't know what I expected. I guess that I just didn't want to believe that something like that was true. I didn't want to think that, after everything that had happened, that you could possibly do something like that. I guess I tried to believe that you were an amazing person that wouldn't do that."

Y/n put her hands out, leaning her head forwards again. "Because I wouldn't do anything like that!" she exclaimed. "Not now anyways," she mumbled.

Five shook his head, "Stop lying, Y/n. You've been lying this whole time. I don't like when people lie to me, and I most definitely don't like when it's something this big. I'd like to know what someone is lying about before I get closer to them."

"Five- you-" she sighed. "You don't understand anything. I haven't sat down and talked to you about anything."

"Then why don't you?" he asked annoyed.

Y/n put her hands out, still with her forearms rested on her knees. She raised her eyebrows, "I'm sorry that we've been trying to stop World War Three! It's not like I can be like 'oh, yeah, Five, before we go off and kill the board of directors, let's sit down. I want to talk to you about my amazing childhood, how my mother and father hate each other, how my sister and I now hate each other, how I even got to that damn doughnut shop, how I killed my father only to have him pick me up being alive. Oh, right, one other thing, how I can't deal with you but you're the only person I can decently tolerate.'"