𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓♡︎

Lila turned around quickly as Diego entered the barn. Luther, Allison, Klaus, and Vanya followed him inside as Lila looked around at all of them.

"The Handler stole you, Lila," Diego said, walking closer to her as Vanya walked around him. "Just like our asshole father took all of us."

"No. It's not the same thing," Lila defended, pointing her knife at all the others around her.

"You're right," Diego agreed. "Because he didn't have our parents murdered." He paused, putting his hand out towards her. "Listen to me. Lila. You were born October first, nineteen eighty-nine, the same day as all of us," he explained as everyone took a step towards her.

"Stay back!" she shouted, pointing her knife threateningly.

Everyone started moving around quickly. Y/n and Five shifted as Klaus walked around so he was next to Vanya. Luther moved so he was near Y/n, Allison followed next to him.

"Hey! Hey, stop! Wait. Wait. Hey! Lila? Lila, stop," Diego shouted, trying to calm Lila down.

"I trusted you," Lila said. Y/n could hear the hint of hurt in her voice even though she was trying to cover it up. "I got you a job, I even introduced you to my mother, and then you took off on me," she said, gesturing around with her knife.

"Because I needed to save the world!" Diego defended. "She's using you, Lila. The Handler."

"You're wrong. She raised me."

"And she did the same to Y/n," Diego said softly. "And Y/n figured it out early on."

"She loves me."

"Yeah, you know what?" Luther asked, causing everyone to turn to him. "Love shouldn't have to hurt this much." Y/n furrowed her brows and mentally facepalmed at Luther's sappiness.

Lila put her finger to her mouth and made a gaging sound.

"Sappy ass," Y/n muttered.

Luther's face dropped and he looked around and shrugged. "All right, I tried."

"He's right," Five said, going to start towards Lila. "We have to kill her."

Diego put his hand out quickly. "Hey! Five! Five, stop! I got it."

Y/n grabbed Five's shoulder, turning him back to her. "Hey, that's still my sister, asshole. If you try and kill her I will throw you off a cliff. I think that paradox psychosis might still be infecting your brain."

"Hey, Lila," Diego said softly, causing Lila to look away from Y/n and Five. "Truth?" he asked. "She's dangerous. And you're scared of what she'll do with all that new power. That's why you dragged me to the Commission. Because I know what it's like to love dangerous people. Difference is-" He looked around at his siblings before his eyes landed on Y/n. He smiled faintly at her, earning the same in return. He nodded to Y/n before looking back to Lila. "They love me back."

"Shut up."

"The only thing she loves is power. Now, the minute she can't use you, she will turn on you."

Lila glanced back at Y/n for reassurance. Y/n nodded, "She did it to me, Lila. You just need to realize that she's a monster and that she's been turning us into one since we were kids."

Lila shook her head, looking back at Diego. He took a small step forward. She put her knife blade an inch from his chest.

"Deep down, I know you know that."

"You don't know me, Diego," she said quietly.

He took another step towards her, and she moved her knife as he did. "Don't I? I know that we can be your family." He shook his head, "If you just let us."