𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊♡︎

"Couldn't you have just walked over to me and blinked us here?" Y/n asked as they stood in front of a yellow house.

Five chuckled, "I like seeing you try to cover up that limp." He started walking towards the stairs of the house, Y/n walking after him. He put his hands in his pockets, turning to look at her as they walked up the stairs. "What is that? The second time you're trying to cover a limp that I gave you?"

"Fuck off," she grumbled, getting onto the porch with Five.

"They already suspect something. They have since day one. Just- I think they're suspicions went down after seeing us in the same room together," Five said, knocking on the door.

Y/n hummed as the door swung open to reveal Allison.

"Y/n! Five! Hi! Come in!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"We don't have time, Allison. We need to go somewhere. Now," Five said sternly.

Allison sighed and turned. "Klaus!" she shouted.

"What?"

"It's Five and Y/n!"

"Oooo! Have they had sex yet?"

Five shook his head, looking off to the side. Y/n sighed, scratching the back of her neck. A few seconds later, Klaus stumbled over to the door next to Allison.

He put his hands out before clasping them together again. "Ah, hello you two," he slurred. "Glad to see the-" he swallowed, shaking his head as he pointed at them, "-two of you- back together again. You guys look so cute."

"I want to rip his head off," Y/n deadpanned, turning to walk down the stairs on the porch.

-

"Y/n- are you limping?" Klaus asked, stumbling as he walked. Five turned to her, shaking his head and smirking before looking at the ground then forwards.

"You're drunk, Klaus," Y/n sighed, putting her hands in her jacket pockets. She turned to Five. "I used to be good at hiding this shit," she whispered. Five smirked, looking at the ground.

Klaus shrugged, "I'm just interested in my brother's love life."

"We aren't dating, Klaus," Five sighed, sticking his tie.

"Fine, fine," Klaus waved them both off. "I get it, you hate each other. Would rather rip each other's heads off before even holding hands." Klaus shook his head.

"Did you break your leg? Is that why you're limping?" Allison asked, tilting her head.

"It's just from fighting people. It's not a big deal," Y/n sighed, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Oh," Klaus said, "is that fighting from the riot the other night?"

Y/n cleared her throat and turned to look at Klaus. She scowled. He put his hand up to his mouth, "Oh no, I wasn't supposed to say anything, was I?"

"Sorry, the what?"

Y/n cleared her throat again, "The riot."

Five scoffed and shook his head, "So that's why you were gone the whole night. And why you came back with your wrists how they were."

"It's not a big deal, Five. I didn't tell you because it wouldn't have mattered."

"Really, Y/n? Wouldn't have mattered?" he asked in disbelief, looking over at her. "You leave me and Vanya, don't came back for the entire night, and then I thought you did something to yourself."

"Well, I didn't," she snapped. "Five," she sighed, "can we talk about this some other time? Right now is not a good time."

"Ooooo," Klaus said, bending down before putting his hands on their shoulders. "You guys should go have angry sex. It might clear your emotions."