𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙♡︎

"Like I told your son and his girlfriend earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential," the man from earlier explained, annoyed. He leaned back in his chair and put his hands together, resting his elbows on the arm rests of his chair. "Without the client's consent, I simply cannot tell you."

Five took a step forwards from where he was standing next to Y/n. "Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name," he spat, putting his hands on the desk.

The doctor shrugged, "Well, that's not my problem."

Y/n scoffed, walking forwards. Pushing Five out of the way, she smacked her left hand down on the table. If she was going to go through with this whole thing, she might as well act like she cared. And the more information Five got, the more information she could give her mother. That would mean that she would he closer to Five because he would trust her more. She could have him wrapped around her finger and get him to do anything and everything she wanted and needed.

"Listen here, asshole," she spat, putting her hand on the handle of one of her daggers. "If you don't give us a damn name soon," she started, pulling out a dagger and showing it to him. Lifting her hand near her face, she threw it down. The dagger was released from her hand and hit the desk at an angle like it had earlier on at the receptionist's desk. The doctor flinched slightly. "I'll make sure one of my daggers goes through your damn heart."

"Your threats don't scare me," the doctor said, shaking his head as he glared at Y/n.

She scoffed, going to grab the dagger. "Oh you little-"

Five grabbed her wrist, pulling her away from the man. She glared at him as he stepped forwards and grabbed her dagger from its placement in the desk. He held in a sigh as he stood next to her. Without looking, he reached over and slid the dagger into the wrap around her thigh. Her breath hitched ever so slightly as he did this, though he didn't seem to notice. Only, he did notice. Holding in a small smirk, he looked back at the doctor.

He only smirked because he now had an effect on her. Not for any other reason. It was purely for his own enjoyment of seeing her became slightly vulnerable. That's all, nothing more. That's what he told himself.

"Sorry," the doctor shrugged. "Now, there's really nothing more I can do. So-"

Klaus looked at Five and Y/n, then back to the doctor. "And what about my consent?" he asked. Y/n furrowed her brows.

"Excuse me?" the doctor asked, turning to Klaus.

"Who gave you permission," Klaus started. Five furrowed his brows, turning his head to look at Klaus. Y/n tilted her head slightly, confused. Looking over at Klaus, he started crying. "To lay your hands," he paused, letting out a few shaky cries. "On my son," he pointed at Five, then to Y/n. "And his girlfriend?"

The other three turned to Klaus. "What?"

"You heard me."

"I didn't touch your son or his girlfriend," the doctor said, looking between Five and Y/n.

"Ohhh, really?" Klaus asked, leaning forwards in his chair. "Well, then how did he get that swollen lip, then? And, then why does she have a bloody nose, then?" Klaus said, going to stand up.

"They don't have either of th-"

Klaus cut him off, swinging his arm around and punching Five in the mouth. Five's body turned and he grunted, his hand shooting up to where Klaus punched him. He retracted his hand, looking to see if there was any blood from his mouth. Shaking his head, he chuckled, turning back to the doctor.

Klaus took a step towards Y/n, mumbling a sorry before swinging his arm and punching her in the nose. She staggered backwards a step, putting her hand to her nose. Pulling it away, she did the same thing that Five had done to see if there was any blood. The red liquid was dripping out her nose and she could feel it. Five looked over at her to see what had happened.