𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞♡︎

Five blinked the two of them into Elliot's apartment. They both stood in the doorway between the kitchen and the living room. Looking on the couch, Y/n could see an almost unconscious Diego and a hot stick holding Lila. Which, to be honest, freaked her out soley because she knew that Lila would use it if she wanted to.

Five sighed, taking a few steps forwards. Since he was still holding Y/n's hand, which they hadn't even noticed, Y/n walked with him. "Oh," Five said, causing Lila to look up from Diego. "He isn't dead."

"Disappointed?" Lila asked sarcastically.

Five dropped Y/n's hand, walking towards the coffee table in front of the couch. "Oh, to see you? Always," he said, grabbing a white gauze pad from the table before turning around and walking back towards Y/n.

Lila followed Five with her eyes, letting the hot stick hang loosely in her grasp. "So much hostility in such a tiny package," she said, shaking her head slightly. Five rolled his eyes, turning around to face Lila when he got next to Y/n. Putting the cloth on his neck, he winced slightly.

Y/n rolled her eyes, turning around before walking into the bathroom. When she saw Elliot still tied up, she sighed and shook her head. Scoffing, she turned on the bathroom lights and walked to the sink.

"Did you cut yourself shaving?" Lila asked as Y/n opened the medicine cabinet. "I could teach you to shave like a big boy," she said, leaning against the back part of the couch. Y/n sighed, grabbing a bottle of peroxide and a small first-aid kit.

Five sighed as Y/n closed the cabinet door and started walking out of the bathroom. "No, I just ran into an old family friend," Five said, looking off to the side. He sighed again, taking the cloth off his neck to look at it.

"No," Y/n said, turning off the bathroom lights before walking past five and into the living room. "He just got scratched because he's a dumbass."

"Wow, thanks for being nice about it," Five said, turning to Y/n. He smiled fakely, shaking his head.

"I'm just glad Pogo did it to your neck. You already have enough of them on your back," Y/n said boredly, putting the first-aid kit and peroxide on the coffee table. Lila raised her eyebrows at Y/n, which didn't seem to faze her.

Five turned around at the sound of someone snoring. He raised an eyebrow, turning back to Lila. "You didn't untie him?" he asked.

Lila looked over to Elliot, then to Five, "Was I supposed to?"

"Yes, you were supposed to," Y/n deadpanned, walking over to Five. Grabbing his wrist, she dragged him over to one of the chairs. He raised an eyebrow, as she held onto his shoulders and sent him a look before pushing him down onto the chair. His eyes widened slightly, though he tried to cover it up with a slight cough.

"What are you doing?" he asked as she turned around and opened the first-aid kit.

She huffed, "Cleaning that damn wound because I know for a fact you won't clean it properly." Five raised an eyebrow as she got out a rag and went into the kitchen.

"Water isn't cleaning it properly," he said loudly as she turned on the water.

Turning the water off, she squeezed the rag before walking back into the living room. "Yeah, well, it is for you. Plus, this is only the first part of it." She sighed, picking the things off the coffee table before putting them on a small table next to the chair Five was sitting in. She raised an eyebrow and he nodded.

She smiled fakely before sending him a small glare. "You're a dumbass," she said, getting onto the chair. He rolled his eyes as she sat on top of his lap. Lila raised her eyebrows, looking at the two of them.