𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗♡︎

"Hey douchebag," Y/n said, leaning up against the car next to Five.

"Where the hell have you been?" he asked, turning towards her. He furrowed his brows, moving her bangs, "Is that blood?"

Y/n cleared her throat and cracked her neck, "No?"

"That wasn't supposed to be answered with a question," he said, grabbing her wrist. She winced slightly, causing him to release her wrists and grab her hands. "Y/n- Why are your wrists bruised? They look like they've been cut- Y/n-"

"That's not what happened, Five. I promise."

He tilted his head, "Y/n-"

"Five, don't worry. It was something else. No big deal, okay?"

He sighed, "Fine. Where were you last night? You left me and Vanya and I didn't know where you went."

"I told you, it was important. I was almost late to it anyway.But it's not a big deal."

"Don't lie to me, Y/n," he said sternly, putting his hand under her chin. She narrowed her eyes at him as he tilted his head slightly. "We've been through this before. And you still haven't told me what happened." He moved his hand away from her, crossing his arms. Y/n scoffed, crossing her arms too.

"Who are we waiting for?"

"Vanya and Luther," Five deadpanned.

They both looked up at the brick wall in front of them as they heard the bricks move around, some of them falling. Y/n put her hand over her eyes, shielding them from the sun. Five leaned forward and laughed before turning to Y/n. She glanced at him and shook her head, trying to not laugh at Luther's face. They both looked back at the hole in the wall and watched as Luther shifted.

A few minutes later, the door opened. Five was already at the door when Vanya came out. Y/n still had her arms crossed as she leaned against the back of the car.

"Well, that clearly went well," Five said as Vanya walked past him. "You ready to go?" he asked, following after her as he glanced up at the brick wall.

"I'm going back to the farm," Vanya stated as she continued to walk towards the car.

"Hey," Five said, running to catch up with. Vanya. "Unacceptable, Vanya. Remember, we need to stick together," he said as they got to the car.

Vanya turned to Five, "Oh, why, so I don't end the world again?"

Five scoffed, looking back at the wall. "Stupid," he muttered.

"We're you even gonna tell me?" Vanya asked, opening the car door before turning back to Five.

"You know what? In my defense, no. All right. And can you blame me? When you- you get angry, shit blows up.

"Great," Vanya nodded, turning towards the open car door.

Y/n stepped in front of her, "Vanya, we can talk this out, all right?"

"Get out of my way," Vanya said, through gritted teeth.

"Vanya-"

Y/n cut herself off as Vanya's eyes turned an icy blue and her fists started glowing faintly. Y/n narrowed her eyes at Vanya, remembering what had happened to her when Vanya had gotten angry at the cabin.

Five grabbed Vanya's shoulder, turning her around. "No, Vanya," he said, pointing at her. "You don't try and use that on her. You don't try and use that against her."

Vanya scoffed, turning back to the car. Y/n rolled her eyes, taking a step away from the car. "Are there any other family secrets you failed to mention?" Vanya asked before getting in the car.