𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓♡︎

Seeing as everyone was going to lunch, there was a lot of people in the hallways of the Commission. They all stopped dead in their tracks, rather than their normal slowing down. She looked around, not pulling off her hood.

"Y/n?"

She looked forwards and nodded, "Hey sis."

"Y/n, you're not supposed to be here."

Y/n shrugged, "Sorry, Lila. I don't care."

Ignoring the stares from everyone, who were all still silent, she started walking up the stairs. Fortunately for her, everyone still made a path for her. Obviously her quitting the Commission didn't stop people from being afraid of her. If anything, it made them that much more scared of her.

"Get to lunch, assholes," she said loudly, causing people's eyes to widen as they started scurrying away to the cafeteria. She huffed, walking through the middle of the hallway as people tried avoiding her gaze.

Actually getting to the door was hard enough as it was, considering the fact that no one wanted to actually walk at a normal pace. After everyone had passed and gone to the cafeteria, she stood in front of the door. She huffed, looking at the keypad. Not having her Commission I.D. with her, she tried thinking of what she could do to try and get in.

She snapped around when she was tapped on the shoulder by a security guard. She put her hand in her pocket, putting her fingers through the brass knuckles that she had stolen from her mother's office the last time she was at the Commission. "You aren't supposed to be he-"

She cut him off, punching him across the face. He grunted as his head swung to his right. As he straightened his body out, almost ready to fight back, Y/n quickly readjusted the brass knuckles in her grip. There was a clicking and then a swishing sound, indicating that Y/n had just opened the switchblade part of the brass knuckles. She had remembered seeing them before going to Griddy's. Naturally, she had grabbed them when her mother wasn't looking.

Swinging her hand forwards, the blade went into the security guard's chest. His eyes went wide as he started coughing quietly, a little bit of blood coming out of his mouth. Y/n nodded slightly, shushing him as she pushed him up against the wall. She shushed him again, patting his shoulder as he slid to the ground.

Not taking the switchblade out of the man's chest, she stood up and looked around. Sighing, she turned back to the man and grabbed his security I.D. before ripping it off his neck. She turned around and swiped it along the keypad. It made a beeping noise before the light blinked green and the door opened on its own. Y/n dropping the I.D. on the ground and walked into the weapons vault.

Walking up to the lighters, she noticed that they were with anything else that used fire. In a glass case. She sighed, "Damn, Mom, can you read my mind or something?" She shook her head and scoffed, looking around the room. Her eyes landed on an axe that was hanging on the wall. She smirked, walking over to it. Grabbing it off the wall, she spun it the handle around in her grasp.

Walking over to the glass case again, she put the axe on her shoulder. Swinging it back, she swung it forwards. The glass shattered, falling to the ground around her.

"What are you doing here?"

She groaned, turning towards the person standing in the doorway to the back room. The woman stood in the doorway with a bowl and a fork in her hand. She must have just gotten done eating, heard the glass, or got an alert that someone had entered the vault. Y/n smirked, turning her body fully towards the woman.

"Y/n-" the woman started, her eyes going wide. Y/n smirked as the woman moved her hand quickly, going to hit the security breach button on the wall. Throwing the axe forward, it hit the woman in the middle of her head. Her eyes went wide before blood started dripping down her face and she fell to the ground. Sighing, she grabbed a knife from the table next to her before putting it next to her daggers on her thigh.