Chapter 26

Harry's POV -
The next morning, everything was set. Draco had brewed the potion. It wasn't too hard for him, him being top of potions class, and possibly the best at potions in the school minus Dad. Between him and the twins, we had all the ingredients necessary. We and broken into the Gryffindor Common Room and dormitories (I say we broke in, Gred and Forge told us the password and then helped us get to the correct dormitories), we put a light aenesthetic spell on the terrible trio so they wouldn't feel us opening their mouthed so we could pour in the potion. They all got a small dose of the potion, that would last 48 hours. At breakfast, everything was normal, until Hermione loudly said, "I cheated on my potions test so I could get good grades!"
"90 points from Gryffindor for cheating on a test,and Miss Granger, you have detention for every Saturday during the hours you would normally be at Hogsmeade, with me for the rest of the term," Dad stated loudly. The Great Hall was quiet, until Ronald shouted, "I wet the bed until the age of 10!" followed by Ginerva with: "I (spent too much time thinking about what to put here) don't want to marry anyone who has less than 1million galleons in their bank account." Nothing was said until the first period. We had potions with the goldfish and human library. Halfway through, Ronald said, "I never liked Potter. I was only friends with him for money." The entire classroom gasped and looked to me. I already knew this, so I just focused on my potion.