Chapter 10

AN- I'm going to change the story to past tense because it's easier for me to write like that 😊

Tom's POV -
I was just getting ready for dinner and had told Harry that I would meet him there when I suddenly blacked out. When I woke up I found myself in a cage. I pushed against the bars, hoping to somehow bust them open. "It's not going to work," smirked Dumbledumb. He smirked and left. I turned into my wolf and tried to bite the cage Obviously, this didn't work either. I howled to my mate hoping he would hear.

Harry's POV -
"What did you do to his mate?" Dad asked.
"The boy was lied to and had spells on him. There is no way they are mates. If anyone is Harry, or now Hadrian's mate, it is Ginerva." Suddenly, a howl ran through Hogwarts. Knowing it was my mate, I flew to Dumbledore's office. Inside there was a cage, which held a rust coloured wolf. It was Tom! Using my magic, I busted open the door. My mate transformed back and brought me into a bear hug. I snuggled into him, happy to have my dominant back. Tom kissed my head and told me he was fine. I held onto my mate and we walked back to the Great Hall. When I walked in, I glared at the headmaster. Most people were confused but carried on with dinner.

Later in the Common Room...
We were in the Slytherin common room, cuddling. I would never forget what Dumbledore did and was thinking of a plan. "I know how to get Dumbldee back for what he did to you," I said.
"How Harry?"
"Let's just say, I think his beard needs clipping."

The next morning...
Dumbledumb stormed into the Great Hall in rage. His beard was gone and his hair cut short. The twinkle in his eye was long gone, and replaced with fire. I smirked at him and whispered to Tom, "mission get back at Dumbledore, completed." Dad heard this and grinned.