Chapter 14

Harry's POV -
We were back on train when the know-it-all, Weasel and Weaslette decided to come to our compartment. "Hi Harry," the girl Weasel said.
"What do you three want?" I asked.
"We're your best friends, Harry. We made up just before the holidays, don't you remember?" Hermione states.
"I'm your girlfriend Harry," Ginerva chimes in.
"No, my boyfriend is Tom here and my best friend is Draco. Also, my name is Hadrian. Now get out of the Slytherin section of the train," I snapped. They looked surprised but knocked it off.
"Mate, come back to the lions. The snakes are just using you," my ex-best friend told me.
"I am wear I belong. I was always meant to be Slytherin, but it was you who stopped me. You gave me potions, and put me under charms. I trusted you and you lied to me. Now, get out of my sight," I told him. They looked openly shocked at my outburst, and left in silence.
" Well, that worked," Draco shrugged

Later that day
Dad asked me to come to his office, so I went and sat down on one of the sofas. Tom was with Draco in the dorm, since his dominant wolf trusted my father not to hurt me. "I think Dumbledore is keeping James somewhere at Hogwarts," he started.
"Why would he keep a prisoner here, rather than at his Manor or whatever?" I asked.
"The old man lives at Hogwarts. He has a Manor, but he used it as a place to house homeless witches and wizards. I feel that he's here. It's like a sixth sense mates have. They can sense when there mate is near by. I couldn't feel it before, because I felt like he'd betrayed me, and that he was dead," my father answered.