Chapter 19

Draco's POV -
After we'd finished our DADA essays, an owlery owl flew through our open window. It dropped two letters in front of Harry, then flew off. One was addressed to him, and the other to me. Mine read:
Dear Draco Malfoy,
We have been through a creature inheritance and you're our mate. Please, meet us at the Astronomy Tower in ten.
Love
Fred and George Weasley
I leave the room, telling the others that I was going to meet someone. Harry gave me a knowing look as I leave. I head up about a million flights of stairs. Honestly, there's got to be a better way to do this. Even muggles can invent lifts. I understand the history hogwarts has but still. I reach the tower and see the ginger twins. I feel a strange pull to them but because I've not gone through my creature inheritance yet, it's not as strong as it would be. They turn around and run towards me. I'm brough into there warm embrace, enhaling their sweet scent.

Harry's POV -
After Draco leaves, I snuggle into my mate, feeling him kiss the top of my head. He plays with my hair and we just sit there in a comfortable silence until dinner. We eat, not seeing Dad or Draco there. I know Draco's eating a picnic dinner in the Astronomy Tower with the twins.

The next day
After breakfast, I go with Dad and Tom to meet Papa. Draco is spending the day with his mates. We apperate to Malfoy Manor and go to the Hospital Wing. Papa is sitting up in his bed reading a book. I run up and hug him. "Harry," he breathes into my hair. I let go and make room for dad. He walks over wraps his arms around his husband. "Sevy."
"Jay."
"I've missed you so much."
"I missed you too. I'm sorry I ever doubted you."
"This is real isn't it. You're really here, with our son. This isn't my imagination or a cruel trick from Dumbledumb."
"No, Jay, it's me and Harry, and his mate Tom."
"Hello Mr Potter." my mate says.
"Please, call me James. Harry, how old are you now?"
"Sixteen." I answer.
"I really missed out on fifteen and a half years of your life?"
"Yes, but when Siri was let out of prison two years ago, he was the best godfather I could ever ask for."
"Good. You said was, he's dead isn't he." I just nodded.
"What about Moony? How's he?"
"He's like the uncle I always wished for."
Papa smiled, "Does he have a pup of his own yet?"
"Not that I know of. Has he found his mate?"
"Yeah, he found his at school. Barty Crouch Jnr."
I glanced at Tom. Last year, Barty tried to kill me. How could he be Remi's mate? Then I realised. Crouch's eyes were glassy. He was under an imperious curse.
"How is Barty Remus' mate? Mates are always both creatures." Tom asks.
"He's a vamp, like Sev."
"Dumbles imperiused Crouch to try and kill me," I say.
"Remind me to kill Dumbledore," all three say at the same time.
"oh, talking of Dumbledore, Tom and I shaved his beard and hair after he kidnapped Tom for all of five minutes."
"How did we never think of that!" Papa exclaimed. Dad just looked at him and raised his eyebrows.
"Meh, you gave Dad a brilliant nickname though. Be honest, who thought of Snivellus?"
"That may have been me and Sirius."
"Oh, you'll have to meet Fred and George. They are just like you were at school."
"Brilliant!"
"Harry, do you really think it's a good idea for the three of them to meet?" Dad asked disapprovingly.
"Come on Sevy, please," Papa replied.
"Oh fine."
"Talking of pranks, what time is it?" I ask.
"11. Why?"
"We need to be back at school soon so we can meet Gred and Forge for their prank. I want to be watching when it happens. I'll show you a pensive memory or something, Papa"
"Okay, if its a prank your going for then it will always be fine by me."
"We'll come back this afternoon, Jay," Dad say, before kissing Papa on the head. I hug goodbye and we apperate back to hogwarts.