Chapter 11

Harry's POV ~
"Remind me never to get on your bad side," Draco whispered to me. I snorted quietly. Draco knew that if he made me annoyed, his precious hair products would be out the window. Honestly, how much hair wax/gel does one person need! "Nice new style, headmaster," shouted Fred and George in unison. This remark made the headmaster angrier, if that was possible. "Twenty points off Gryffindor," he bellowed. Woah, he must be really mad to take points from Gryffindor. He obviously favours them, more then dad favours Slytherin. The Hall ate breakfast in silence after that.

Dumbledore's POV ~
I called the girl Weasley into my office. She needed to get Harry back. I don't care whether Tom is Harry's mate or not, I can't malipulate him. He will turn dark. The red head walked into my office and sat down. "Get him back," I tell her. She nods then leaves. I hope she's successful. I know that Riddle put him up to cutting off my beard and hair, my prized possessions. My pride and joy.

Time skip
Harry's POV ~
I was in the Great Hall for lunch. We had just come from potions, in which Draco, Tom and I had made the best felix felicis. Ginny came up to me and asked, "Harry, you remember how we were nearly dating at the end of last year, well.. I was just wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?"
"Weaslette, can't you see I'm happy here with my boyfriend. I don't need your stupid arse in my life."