Chapter 21

Harry's POV -
We rushed to the Great Hall. The twins ran up to the front of the room. "Hello everyone, incase you didn't know we are Fred and George Weasley. We did a Stranger experiment on our sister. Our mate, Draco, took polyjuice to look like a good-looking muggle boy. This is what happened." They played the memory in front of the whole school. Weaslette blushed a fiercer red than her head as hundreds of pairs of eyes turned to her.
"Thank you and enjoy your lunch."  With these parting words, the twins came and sat at the Slytherin table next to Draco.

Time skip to after lunch
We went the the two gingers to Malfoy Manor to see papa. "Papa," I run up and hug him, "these are Fred and George. Fred and George this is my papa."
"It's nice to meet you Mr Potter," they say.
"Hello. I assume you are the current school pranksters. I hope your making me proud." At there confused faces I said, "He's also Prongs." After saying that, the twins looked like they were about to have a heart attack. They'd looked up to him and the Marauders, assuming they were pranksters. Papa looked closely at Gred and Forge. He got out of bed, wings out to balance himself. He walked, very wobbly since he hadn't walked for years, gripping Dad's hand, towards them. He reached out his hand and touched Fred's cheek. "Alfie," he looked over at George, "Georgie" We all looked at him weirdly except Dad.
"Jay, Alfred and Georgino died years ago."
"Sev, look at those two, look closely, and tell me you don't see them."
Dad looked at them and gasped. "Have you two gone to Gringotts yet?"
"No, we were going to go next weekend."
"We're going now." Dad told us. Papa started walking to get a coat, but dad stopped him. "No, Jay, you need to stay here and rest."
"But.." he started before seeing dad's face, "Fine... But come straight back."
"We will," Dad said, before kissing his husband. I hugged him and we apperated to Diagon Alley.