Chapter 12

Harry's POV ~
It's been a few weeks since the incident with Weaslette. She's been trying to use love potion on me. There impressively strong, but don't work on me because I have a mate. My vampire smell can smell the potent potion on my food. Most of the time, after I eat, the girl weasley asks me to go out with her. I obviously say no, she is getting more frustrated everytime. It's finally the Christmas holidays. I'm staying with dad at Malfoy Manor.
I was on the train with Draco and Tom, when Dumbledore walks in. "Aah, Harry, my boy..."
"I'm Hadrian to you, and am certainly not your 'boy'"
"Ummm. Okay. Well, Hadrian, I'm guessing you will be going back to the Dursleys for Christmas. You normally stay at Hogwarts."
"Oh, no, I'm going to Malfoy Manor. Not that it matters."
"I'm sure the Weasleys would love to have you, if you don't want to go to to the Dursleys."
"Oh, I've already arranged it with Lucius and Narcissa."
"Well, Hadrian, I don't think that the Malfoys are the best people to be staying with. You should go to the Weasleys. I understand you have gone through a creature inheritance. I think it would be best that the Weasleys help you find your mate. Ginerva is a big possibility."
"Well,genius, I've found my mate, it's Tom. And Draco's a better friend then Ronald could ever be."
"Don't you see, he's using you. He's trying to get close to you, so he can kill you."
"Listen, old man, I'd never do anything to hurt Harry, so bug off," my dominant says.
"Just remember that the Burrow will always be a home for you," the headmaster said.
"Where they feed me trust potions? No thanks," I replied before he left.