Chapter 32

Harry's POV -
The next few weeks were pretty uneventful except Tom turning Dumbley-dore into a coot. Okay, I should give some context. Earlier that day, Album had tried to take away my potions score because "Riddle had obviously done it for me" (he didn't, Tom is shit at potions.) So, that evening at dinner, Tom whispered something under his breath and the old man suddenly shrunk and hopped into the table as a small black bird with a white beak. No one has any proof it was him (I mean, he did say to me "now he really is a meddling old coot." and he winked at me, and he is the only on who could possibly know that spell, but that isn't real proof) so he won't get expelled or anything (I'd like to see them try.)

Oh yeah, and McGonagall was fired. Dumbledore said something about her going to the "dark side." Honestly, you would think we're in Star Wars. If dad turns around and goes "I am your father" I will speed up Thomas' plan of taking over the world. Or, at least Britain. So, what did Minnie do? She went and joined us. And Dumbledore re hired her because we gave her a take identity and funnily enough, the transfiguration teacher is actually quite good at transfiguration so with that and dad's stash of polyjuice potion she was fine. But Professor Hagrid was named Head of Gryffindor.

But other than that, nothing happened. Until the twins pranked Dad. It wasn't as big as any of their other pranks. They just covered his hair in rainbow glitter that wouldn't come out for 24 hours. It was so funny to see him so angry. He stormed into breakfast shouting, "100 points from Gryffindor." Our esteemed headmaster tried to say that there was no proof but the W logo on some of the glitters slightly gave it away. Beardy Wierdy added 50 points back on because he thought 100 was a bit much, so the glittery dungeon bat took away another 60. This continued until in total 150 points were being taken away from Gryffindor and the Supreme Mugwamp decided not to get any more points taken off his favourites. They were heavily losing without me anyway. Papa's face when he saw his husband was priceless. It was shock, followed by heavy laughter. He ruffled the greasy hair and got covered in glitter himself. At dinner there were quite a few houses with less points due to students making jokes. Slytherin were in the lead now more than they were before. One thing I respect about my father. He never tried to hide his blatant favouritism like someone else I could mention.