Chapter 17

Harry's POV -
We rushed papa to the Malfoy Hospital Wing. Narcissa was already there, for she had sensed the wards had let someone in. She and dad started to heal him as soon as he was on the bed. I watched anxiously, gripping my mates hand. An hour later, Narcissa left, whilst Dad stayed, sitting next to the sleeping man, hands entwined. We just watched, like spectators, seeing it all unfold. Dad was just sitting there, tears running down his cheeks, mumbling inaudible words. I stood up and went over to hug him. And that's how we stayed, for nearly half an hour, before we had to get back to Hogwarts for lunch. By then, dad had stopped the tears and his eyes didn't look to bloodshot. 

Dad went back after lunch. Draco, Tom and I went back to our room after lunch to do homework and whatnot. On the way, Fred and George stopped us. They'd always been brothers to me, without all the potions. "Hey, Harry, I mean Hadrian, we're really sorry about what our mother and siblings did. We only found out at Christmas whilst we overheard them plotting. We just wanted to say you were always more of a brother to us than Ron. And that we want to still be you friend. We were thinking of joining you and Tom because if the light is willing to do this, than we don't want to be part of it." they said in there alternating twin speak.
" Okay. You've always been like brothers to me."
"Great. We have a prank we want your help with if we can borrow you for the next twenty minutes or so." I looked at my mate who just smiled and so I said, "Sure."
"Great. Come on." They said pulling me along.

Once we got to our destination (a room on the third floor near Fluffy's room), I asked, "What do you guys want me to do?"
"Well, we do want you're help prank Ron and Hermione. But there is something else."
"What?"