Chapter 37

James' POV-
I use a chalk to draw a symbol on the floor and motion for Harry to sit on the other side of the circle.
"Remember, if anything feels wrong, tell me and we can stop," I tell him as he sits cross legged.
"Fine."
"You should follow that advice, Jay," Sev says, leaning on the door.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever."
"James-"
"I will tell you if something feels wrong," I reply before muttering, "worrywart."
"I can hear you Jay."
"Fred, George, give me your left arms. Other left George."
I take Sev's wand and quietly cast a spell to make a small nick in each of their forearms and flick the blood onto the chalk. I move Fred to the west of the circle and George to the east. Harry follows my lead in taking their hands. When we're all connected, I start chanting the lines of script, smiling when I see my son joining in with no prompting. A gold thread appears between us and I imagine pulling it. My vision blurs as it follows the thread. It stops outside a small brick box. On oneside there are no windows. I see Harry, Fred and George looking around with me, neither of us actually there. Moving us back a few meters I see a sign for Farrow Park.
"Umm...Mr. Potter?" Fred asks.
"Yes?"
"Your nose is bleeding, and so is Harry's," the twins tell me. I suddenly feel very lightheaded and see my son swaying a little. My hand comes to my nose and leaves with blood.
"Can you guys recognise this enough to apperate here?"
"Yes," George replies.
"Good, because..."
The world starts darkening and and the world uncontrollably speeding back.

I wake up in the Malfoy Manor hospital wing again, Severus sitting next to me, reading a potions book.
"Morning, babe," I say, smiling up at him. I'm glad to be able to wake up at him again.
"It's 4.30 in the afternoon, Jay."
"How long have I been out?"
He checks his watch, "five and a half hours."
I get up and he pushes me back down.
"You need rest."
"We need to find Draco."
"We can find Draco without you."
"It's not just Draco. Lily might be there."
"Oh. Look, Jay, I want to find her too. She was my best friend."
"I waited 14 years to find her. And you. And Harry. I need this."
"Okay then."
"Really?"
"Really. But maybe wait fifteen minutes. The others have been waiting for you ans Harry to wake up."
"Where is Harry?"
"In Tom's room. Cissa gave him the all clear on health an hour ago, but he was still tired."
"Great. Come here."
"What?"
"I am touch starved. Give me human contact." He rolls his eyes, but moves to sit on the bed. I rest my head on his lap and he runs his hands through my hair, kissing my head.
"I love you, Sev."
"I love you too, Jay."