Chapter 22

AN- this was written at night with no editing. Sorry if its not written well
Fred's POV -
We walked into Gringotts and Professor Snape asked the goblin guy at the front for an inheritance test. "Who for?" the goblin replied.
"Fred and George Weasley," my twin said. The goblin nods and beckoned another over to lead us to a room. As we followed, George hung back with me and asked, "You alright Freddie?"
"Yes, but a bit nervous, you?" I replied
"Same." Draco came back and started to pull us to join up with the rest of the group. We both on instinct held his hand. Infront of us, we saw our brother and his boyfriend, arms wrapped around the others waist. "So the dark Lord and the chosen one, mates. How ironic," George stated, mirroring my thoughts, and the platinum blond laughed.
"Well, you know Harry. Never follows the rules," our mate says. I smiled at that. I kissed the top of Draco's head. We turned into a room and the new goblin (who had introduced himself as Theta) handed me and George a knife and sheet of paper each. "Prick your finger with that and let nine drops of blood fall onto the parchment. It hurt a bit, but I let the blood dripp from my finger onto the paper. Words appeared and I read, shocked.

Name: Alfred Gideon Prewet

Mother: Arthur Prewet

Father: Fabion Prewet (missing) , Gideon Prewet (missing)
              James Potter/Severus Snape   (blood adoption)

Sibling/s: Georgino Prewet (twin) Hadrian Potter-Snape (blood adoption)

Godparents: James Potter, Severus Snape, Alice Longbottom, Frank Longbottom

Creature inheritance: Wolf shifter (dom-Sub)

Mate/s: Draco Malfoy (sub veela) (not gone through inheritance)
              Georgino Weasley (dom wolf shifter) (not in love romantically)

Magic: white (fourth best)

Potions
Mind wipe (placed by APWBD)
Hate to Harry potter, Slytherins (placed by APWBD) (mostly broken)
Loyalty to APWBD, "good" (Placed by APWBD) (mostly broken)
Trust to APWBD, "good", Gryffindor (Placed by APWBD) (Partially broken)

I look at my brother. We had been lied to our whole lives. My name wasn't even Frederick. It was Alfred. I put an arm around my twin. Our whole life was a lie. Draco hugged us, and so did Harry. "Can we have the potions removed?" George asks.
"Yes, if you want," Theta said. He clicked his fingers and a huge felt like it had been lifted.
"We need to get back to James. We can explain their. Thank you Theta," said Professor. We left Gringotts and apperated to Malfoy Manor. "Now tell us what's going on," my twin demanded.