Chapter 8

Harry's POV -
After the feast, Tom and I get cornered by Ron and Hermione. I grip onto Tom's hand and he squeezes mine too. "Harry..." Hermione starts.
"Don't call me that. To you, I'm Hadrian."
"Fine, Hadrian, whatever. Why are you in Slytherin?"
"The sorting hat put me where I belong, now, if you will excuse me, I have a common room to find," I say, pushing past them.

Tom shows me to the Slytherin common room and we go to the dorms. Slytherins have two or three to a dorm, rather then five, and get to pick who their with. Draco, Tom and I pick our dorm and put our trunks inside.

The next day
We are eating breakfast, when the owls come in. Draco gets a letter from his parents. I don't think I'm going to get a letter, but suddenly I see a black owl from the owlry drop a letter infront of me. I opened it and read:
To Harry,
What has Malfoy done to you? You aren't a Slytherin, you're a Gryffindor like us. Your name isn't Hadrian, so we won't call you that. You are Harry James Potter. Also, what's with the horns. We all know it's a glamour. Who is the boy you're always with. He looks familiar but I just can't place it.
-Ron and Mione
I roll my eyes and show the other two. They mirror my reaction.

Draco and I have charms first and because Tom isn't technically a student, he comes with us. We take our seats and Professor Flitwick starts the class, but then notices Tom. "Who are you? you're not in this class," he asks.
"Oh, I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Thomas. Thomas Riddle," he says, with perfect manners. Flitwick just nods and carries on with the lesson.

Time skip to just lunch...
I am just walking to Defence Against the Dark Arts with Mad Eye Moody with Tom, when Ron and Hermione stand in front of us. "Harry, why are you ignoring us?" Hermione asks.
"Because I found a true friend, who doesn't just care about my money. And someone who loves me. And my name is Hadrian to you."
"Harry, c'mon, we have to get to Defence Against the Dark Arts,"  my mate says.        "How come you are perfectly fine with him calling you Harry?" my ex-best friend asks.
"Because he earned it," I say, then push them out the way, pulling Tom along.