Chapter 25

Hadrian's POV -
After we finished lessons, the twins, Draco, Tom and I met in the twins room on the 3rd floor. "Right, who should we prank next?" Fred asked.
"What about the idiot and the library on feet?" Draco replied.
"Okay, but how?" the second ginger asked.
"Well, I just so happen to know that Draco is good at potions, so maybe something to do with a truth potion that will tell embarrassing truths for 24 hours," I suggest.
"I can probably ask Sev for an idea. Say it's a project or something. After that, it shouldn't be too hard to brew," Draco stated.
"Then it's settled. We can also add the  Weaslette in for good measure," the twins finalized. Dray and I set off to find Dad, whilst the twins and Tom stayed in the room.

We found Dad pretty easily, he was in his study, like always. "Da-ad," I said, walking the the door.
"What do you want?" he replied.
"Uncle Sev, we're doing a project and were wondering if there was, like, a veritaserum that would make you tell embarrassing secrets," Draco said.
"Are you sure this isn't for a prank?"
"I'm sure."
"Well then, there's a potion that James and I made which is an edited veritaserum, hold on I'll get you the recipe," Dad replied. I hadn't realised Papa had made any potions.
"Here you go, the recipe for Veritosa," Dad said, handing us a piece of parchment.
"Thanks Dad," I replied, taking the recipe. We left the room, Dad smiling behind us.
"He totally bought it," Draco whispered to me after we left the room.

Severus: POV -
After my son and godson left my office, I flooed to Malfoy Manor to see James. "Why is our son so like you?" I ask, sitting down. He laughed.
"He has the influence of the twins, and has done since he was 11, I think that might have something to do with it."
"He and Draco came to my office asking  about a potion that could make someone tell embarrassing secrets. They said it was for a project but I didn't buy it."
"Did you give them Veritosa?"
"Obviously."
Jay rolled is eyes.
"You should probably be preventing this from happening," he said.
"Would you?"
"Obviously not. But I'm the irresponsible one."
"They would've just thought of another prank, and it would also mean that I would have a chance of being pranked."
"Very well then. If you had tried to stop us from making pranks, there would've been trouble. Moony occasionally, very lightly advised us that we should do pranks, but we didn't listen."
"Once the twins made the whole 4th floor flood."
"Really!!! What else did they do?"
So we spent the next half an hour talking about the twin's pranks. I think Jay might have been their biggest fan by the end. Eventually I had to go back to Hogwarts for dinner, so I said goodbye.