Chapter 3

Harry's POV -
Dad's house is relatively small, but I love it. I have my own room, which is bigger then my room at the Dursleys. The walls are already green (my favourite colour, which surprises alot of people) and the bed has a green, knitted blanket. I unpack and take off my glamour. "Harry! Harry!" dad calls and runs into my room, "look, on your creature inheritance paper it says that James is 'missing' not dead. The gringotts things are never wrong. It said the same on my letter. James could be alive."
"What! That's crazy!" I say, confused. Dumbledore told me Voldemort had...ohhhh. I should tell dad. "Dad, you don't think that Dumbledore lied to everyone about the Potters being dead, do you? He's a very influential person and could easily make them belive him."
"Harry! That's brilliant thinking! You're onto something. Dumbledore said it to make him look good. Giving the young 'orphan child' to his last remaining family, then bringing someone who 'survived the killing curse' come to his school." Errol comes swooping in. She lands on my arm and I untie the letter from her leg. It reads:
To Harry
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY! HOPE YOU ARE WELL. WE ARE GOING SCHOOL SHOPPING TODAY. WANNA MEET US AT GRINGOTTS AT 11. YOU CAN COME WITH US AND THE REST OF MY FAMILY AND MIONE.
FROM
RON

To answer their letter I write one that says:
To Ron
As much as I would love to, I am with someone today, but would love to come another time. I have already gotten my school stuff, so please don't let me get in the way of your family's plans
-Harry
I tie my letter to Errol and she flew back to the Weasleys.
"Dad, could we go to Gringotts at 11."
"Yes, but, why Harry?"
"You'll see. But I want to go in a glamour, making us look totally different."
"Okay"

11am Gringotts
We arrive at Gringotts in our glamours. Molly Weasley had just walked up to the counter. She confidently says, "Please can I go to vault 365."
"I'm sorry, Mrs Weasley, but there is no money in this vault."
"What!!! There must be a mistake! Anyway, try 1189 (Rons) and 964 (ginnys)."
"Both empty."
"What about 0909 (Hermione)?"
"Again empty."
"Ugh, come on kids. We're leaving."

"I can see why you wanted to go, Harry," dad says once we get home after buying school supplies.
"I wanted to be there when they highly embarrassed themselves."
"Here I was thinking you were an innocent little boy."

Sorry that this is shorter then the other chapters. I have an idea for how Tom will meet Harry. It will be soon
-Liv