Chapter 20

Harry POV -
After apperating back to hogwarts, Tom says, "How did I never notice barty was a vamp?"
"He was very good a hiding it," dad replied. I see the twins and Draco further down the abandoned corridor. I run up to them and ask, "Do you have it?" They smile and hold up a bottle. "All we need is someone to drink it." They say.
"Harry, are you going to tell me what's going on?" Tom asks. Dad has already left and I'm assuming Draco knows so Tom is the only one not in on it. "Basically we're pranking Ginny with polyjuice potion. Someone is going to turn into a random good looking guy from muggle London, and she will probably hit on him. We're then going to project oue memory of it into the Great Hall at Lunch."
"I was not expecting that." I just smiled.
"So who is prepared to drink the potion?" the red heads asked.
"I will," Draco said.
"But Dray, that means we have to watch our sister hit on you," his mates said. I was happy Tom hadn't volunteered. Then I would have complained. Tom, I'm guessing thinking the same think about me,pulled me closer to him. The three mates next to us were still arguing, but Draco was obviously winning. Five seconds later Draco was drinking the potion and changed into the boy we had snatched the hair from. His blond hair turned a dark brown and his eyes went blue. He was wearing casual clothes, unusually. It was weird seeing my best friend as someone else. He looked a bit like a younger version of papa when he stood in the light, but with blue eyes. The twins didn't look happy, but were excited to prank their sister. I got the Marauders Map out of my pocket and we went to find Ginny.

After finding her, Tom, Fred and I hid whilst George walked a few paces behind Draco. After walking down the corridor for a few seconds, Ginny came and stopped him. Her school shirt was tight, to make her breasts look bigger. She squeezed them together and bit her lip. "Hey," she said, "who are you?"
"None of your business."
"I can make it my business."
"I'm gay."
"I can change that, and give you a good time."
"I have a boyfriend."
"Ditch him. He can't make you feel as good as I can."
"I'm sure he can make me feel better."
"I doubt it."
"I don't." Ginny started trying to close the gap between them.
"Hey, Miles, come, Fred's waiting," George came in.
"See you again," Ginny said before blowing a kiss and walking to the Great Hall. The twins looked ready to kill their sister and throw up at the same time. Within seconds, the potion started wearing off and we headed to lunch.