Chapter 16

AN- Random Harry Potter fact of the day, Ron knew more parseltounge in the epilogue of Harry Potter then Harry did. This was a random conversation I had with my brother. Also thanks for 12k reads!

Harry's POV -
We go down the dark corridor and I gripped Tom's hand. "If you have to speak parseltounge to get in, then how would Dumbles have come here?" Dad asked.
"It has two entrances. The other is next to the Gryffindor common room. It's got a password."
"Why was it only Gryffindor and slytherin?"
"They were the ones who created the dungeons. The girls didn't want them, so they cut them off from the School."
"Didn't the two hate each other?" my best friend asked.
"No. I don't know where that rumor came from. They were the more than friends, they were lovers." Dad and I stopped the rest of them when we heard a moan that was so quiet, most human ears wouldn't have heard it. "Hello, is anyone there?" Dad called out.
There was a slightly older groan, one that Tom could hear, and Draco could faintly. We followed the sound for a few seconds when we saw a person in one of the rooms. I couldn't see much in the dark, but he had pale skin, with jet black hair. "Don't worry, we're not going to hurt you," dad said softly.
"Sev? Is that you?" a quiet voice replied shakily.
"Jay?"

Dad used his vampire strength to bend the metal of the shackles tying him to the wall. I used the element of fire to melt onesie, and used ice to make the other brittle enough to snap. Once free, we helped the man I assumed was James Potter to his feet and I apperate us to Malfoy Manor