Chapter 24

AN- completely irrelevant, but does anyone else have it when the phone charger stays in your phone when it's nearly upside down but put it on a flat surface and it falls out.

George's POV -
The next day at breakfast, Erroll came flew into the Great Hall with a red envelope for my brother and I. We'd had plenty of howlers before, but we knew that it was unlikely to be for one of out pranks. We were sitting on the Slytherin table, when the letter exploded.
"FREDERICK GIDEON WEASLEY AND GEORGE FABIAN WEASLEY! " came the awful shriek of Molly Weasley, "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING, SITTING WITH THE SLIMY SNAKES. I THOUGHT WE'D TAUGHT YOU BETTER! AND WE HEAR THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ACOSSIATING WITH A MALFOY! YOU KNOW THEY ARE DARK. FAMILY. I HOPE THE LITTLE DEATH EATER IS LISTENING TO THIS RIGHT NOW! WE KNOW THAT HIS FATHER WAS A MAJOR SUPPORTER OF THE DARK LORD AND THAT HE IS FOLLOWING IN HIS FATHER'S FOOTSTEPS! WE WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! YOU WILL NOT BE GOING TO HOGSMEADE FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS! IF YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE THAT WILL DISCRACE OUR NAME FURTHER, YOU WILL NOT BE GOING TO HOGSMEADE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR! Oh, and Harry dear, I suggest you leave that boy and go back to Ron and Ginny, they are much better for you." As soon as she mentioned Draco, I put an arm around him, and my twin mirrored me. We could see Harry stiffen when she addressed him, and Tom wrap an arm around his shoulders.
"Y'know Gred, I don't think we'll listen to her," I said to my twin, loudly. (I forgot which way round it is, so I made Fred Gred.)
"No, I don't think we will," he replied, at the same volume.
"Our dear Mrs Weasley also doesn't seem to understand basic biology. Snakes are reptiles and therefore, not slimy. They have dry scales. Amphibians are slimy, like frogs," Draco inputted.
"You know, you're absolutely right.
We finished breakfast and made our way to our first lesson.