Chapter 18

Harry's POV -
"What?" I ask.
"Well we went through a slightly early creature inheritance over Christmas break. We haven't been to Gringotts yet, but we know who our mate is."
"Do you know what you are?"
"We are wolf-shifters like Tom, but we need to change during a full moon."
"Just out of intrest, who is your mate?"
"Draco Malfoy," the mutter so quietly that if I didn't have super hearing I wouldn't have heard.
"He hasn't gone through his inheritance yet, though. He hates us coz we're Weasleys" I had to hold back a laugh.
"Don't worry, guys. He has a big crush on you. We hear way too much about 'George's perfect hair' or 'Fred's chocolate brown eyes."
"Really!" they say simultaneously.
"Mhm. Now, I have an idea about how to prank Ginny instead of the dumb duo. You don't happen to have any polyjuice potion, do you?"
"Yeah, why?"
We talk about the prank, catch up and even briefly apperate to muggle London. When I decide I need to start my homework, I say goodbye.
"Oh, and by the way, call me Harry," I say on my way out. I heard them celebrating slightly as I closed the door.

I go back down to the dungeons, and walk into my room. As soon as my foot is through the doorway, a large animal sprang at me. I was quickly on the ground with my heavy wolf on top of me. He licked my face and I laughed. "I'm happy too see you too, Tommy." I say as he gets off and changes back. Helping me up, he says, "You've been half an hour. That's ten minutes longer than they said."
"They're like brothers to me, we had alot of catching up to do." After saying that he kisses me and I kiss him back. "Ugh, my eyes," the blond on the bed says.
"Shut up Draconis. You chose to share a room with us."
"Yeah because a) you're one of my best friends, b) Blaise snores and c) Crabbe and Goyle make a mess and sometimes have mouldy food in their dorm."
"That's gross."
"I know! I've tried telling them on multiple occasions." I feel hands slip around my waist and I'm pulled closer to a warm body. I snuggle into his chest.
"Harry, we have a DADA essay to hand in for Monday and I'm struggling. Tom won't help so can you."
"Sure. I haven't done mine either, so we can work together."