Chapter 5

Harry's POV -
"We are mates." Only three words, but they could change my life forever. He hugs me and I snuggle into his warm body on instinct. He plays with my hair and whispers in my ear, "I will protect you from harm, Harry. I mean it. You are now the most important thing in my life."
"You are the most important thing in mine to," I whisper back.

There is a knock at the door. "Narcissa says dinner is ready," dad calls. We walk to the dining room in silence and, ate the best dinner I've ever had. Molly claims that she is the best cook in England but she just got overtaken by Narcissa. Draco and Lucius are there and look at me, confused, but say nothing.

After dinner we go to their living room and I sit next to Tom, snuggling into him.

Draco's POV -
I see Potter snuggling into the Dark Lord and whisper to my mother, "what is Potter doing here?"
"I'll let Severus explain." she whispers back. As she speaks, uncle Sev starts talking. "Lucius, Draco, I know you are wondering why Harry is here. The reason is he is my son. Once he came into his creature inheritance and went to Gringotts, they did a blood test, then sent a letter to me, saying that I has a son."
"Severus,who is the mother?" father asked.
"James. Harry is a Vampire-fairy. As you know, I am a vampire, which is where he got his creature blood from. His mate is Tom."