Chapter 33

Hadrian's POV-
It's the holidays. Finally. I couldn't take much more of that twat. It's only a fortnight, for Easter, but I'm willing to take what I can get. I'm staying with my parents and Tom in Dad's apartment for a week, then we're meeting the Malfoys (and the twins) in a holiday house in the Malfoys privately owned island off the coast of Greece. Perks of having loaded friends. We get in the train and I get comfortable, knowing how long it takes to travel through England to get to King's Cross. It makes no sense that the train only goes between those two locations, with a just one stop in between. What if someone lives in Yorkshire, or somewhere else no where near London. I understand people with magical parents can use magical transportation, but the muggle born really got diddled on this one. The train ride was quiet, everyone was tired due to school. I believe I even fell asleep on Tom's shoulder. When we got to the station we were picked up by the Malfoys and apperated to the apartment. Narcissa didn't stay long, so we unpacked and met in the dining room for dinner. It was an uneventful affair, but it was nice to have a proper family dinner, just talking about small things. Making general conversation. It made me think we were a normal family. That the war going on around us didn't exist. Even if it was only for a few minutes, it felt good. To forget everything. To not have the pressure of the entire wizarding world on me.