Chapter 27

AN- The Shakespeare thing has literally nothing to do with the chapter. I just found it funny. Also, I find it really funny when someone says they can't hear anything on teams/zoom, and then the teacher starts verbally giving them instructions, like, they still can't here it. 

Hadrian's POV -
The next time we saw the terrible trio together was at lunch. We heard from some of the other Slytherins that Hermione had had a crush on her Y6 teacher and that Ginny cheated on her Transfiguration and Charms exams last year. The hall was full of the noise of multiple conversations, when Ronald stood up on the bench. The room went silent. The ginger cleared his throat and said, "Arthur Weasley is not my real dad. I'm a son of Albus Dumbledore."
"So am I," his sister said. The hall turned to the twins.
"Don't look at us. We're adopted."
"Albus, is this true?!" Professor McGonagall asked.
"Of course not. They've obviously got some sort of potion in their system. Severus, please can you see what's wrong with them."
"Of course. " Dad said, looking over to me. I smile at him, and then go back to my conversation with Draco. 
"I got kicked out of primary school in Y4." I'd almost forgotten that Granger hadn't shared her truth. Oh well. Wait, what! The teacher's pet got kicked out of school! for what, putting her hand up too much? I wasnot going to dwell on this information.

Timey wimey skip

We were off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of, okay I'll stop now. Anyway, I was off to see dad. He'd asked me to come to his office after lunch. "Harry, I know you used veritosa on the trio."
"Wha-at. Pfft no."
"Stop lying."
"Okay, we might have been lying when we said we were doing a project."
"I know. You couldn't have fooled a baby."
"Harsh. And, anyway, you still have us the potion."
"Oh, I'm not telling you off. I'm just wondering how I'm going to tell Wrinkles and Minerva that it's a potion me and my supposed 'worst enemy' created."
"Ummm. This seems like a you problem. I'm gonna go. I'll be late for my next.."
"You have a free period."
"Oh yeah. Well Tom is expecting me in the library, so."
"I'm sure he'll be fine for the next 5 minutes."
"Yeah, but it's a six minute, 27 second walk from here to the library."
"Why do you know that?"
"Me and Dray got bored once. So... Can I go?"
Dad sighed, "yes, you can go. But remember, there's a test in two days time. Just thought you ought to know."
"What! And you didn't think to tell me before now."
"Harry, this is the third time I've told you. The first two were today and a week ago. You were talking. It's your own fault if you fail."
"Err. I need to go study. Bye!" and with that. I left the room.