Chapter 2

Harry's POV -
Suddenly, Snape appeared in the room. Wow! These Gringotts goblins were quick.

Snape's POV -
It was weird. I was reading in my room,and a Gringotts owl flew in and dumped a letter on my bed. The letter read:
To Mr Snape,
We have discovered that you have a son. He is here at Gringotts with us. His name is Hadrian Potter-Snape, more commonly known as Harry Potter. His 'mother' is James Potter who is missing. He would like to meet you as his father. This letter is a port key that activates when you say the word: stag.
Yours sincerely,
Ragnok
Goblin at Gringotts
I didn't need to change my clothes as I hadn't taken off the clothes I had worn that day, so I said the word and now I'm here.

I see mine and James' son. I can't belive I was so bitter to him. I had thought that James had abandoned my for my best friend. Everyone forgets that neither James, nor Lily had black hair. His eyes weren't Lily's, they were James'.

I look at him and give him a warm smile. "Hello Harry," I say. He runs up and hugs me. I hug him back. "Hi dad," he replies.
"Son, what are you?" I ask just out of curiosity.
"I'm a vampire-fairy,"he says proudly. He opens out his huge, black wings fully, before retracting them again. He looks beautiful. "It's late Harry, you should go home. I'll see you tomorrow," I tell him.
"Dad,please, don't make me go back there. They abuse me. Once they see my horns and eyes, they will abuse me more," he says, in fear. I see the look of pure fright on his face. I can't believe Dumbledore would let this happen. Correction, I can belive Dumbledore would let this happen. "It's okay Harry. I'll get you at 9am tomorrow. You're my son, so, if you want, you can live with me."I tell him. He hugs me again. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" He replies.
"I'll apperate you to your house if you want," I offer. He nods, so I take him back to 4 privet drive. I unlock the door for him and he goes up to his room. I can't wait to see him tomorrow.

7:30am
Harry's POV -
I can't wait. Dad said he will take me from this hell-hole and I can live with him. I get up and get dressed, feed Hedwig and pack my bag. I cast a glamour on myself, changing me back to the way I was. At 8 I go and made breakfast, like normal. The Dursleys are already down there, watching TV. I put breakfast on the table and eat my piece of toast. The Dursleys finish their breakfast at 8:45 and go back to watching TV while I clean the dishes. When 9:00 rolls around, I have just finished and make sure I have everything. The doorbell rings and I go to answer it, but Vernon gets there first. He sees dad and asks, "who are you and what do you want?"
"I am Severus Snape and I have come to collect my son," dad replies.
"I think you have the wrong house," the monster (Vernon) says.
"Oh, no, I don't," he says, then sees me and asks, "Harry. Are you ready?"
"Yes dad."
"Good,get your things." I go to my room and grab my trunk, bag (with a few muggle clothes in) and Hedwig on her cage. The door is still open and I run to my dad. He takes my trunk, holds my hand and we apperate to his house.